Cause trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|cause of death||Nguyên nhân tử vong|
|common cause||Nguyên nhân chung|
|main cause||Nguyên nhân chính|
|not cause||Không gây ra|
|probable cause||Nguyên nhân có thể xảy ra|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· ‘See you in court’: ACLU files nearly 400 cases versus Trump →
He worries that the organization is aligning too closely with the Democratic Party and is now less willing than in the past to support unpopular causes, such as the free-speech rights of far-right activists.
· A Neglected Treatment Space For COVID-19 →
The above was my son and I being clever about a non-obvious explanation for the cause of a pandemic.
· Two Decades of Pandemic War Games Failed to Account for Donald Trump →
“We called it Event 201 because we’re seeing up to 200 epidemic events per year, and we knew that, eventually, one would cause a pandemic,” Morhard says.
· Apartment and condo communities get inventive to keep residents safe and connected during the pandemic →
An issue that causes high anxiety for residents and building operators is elevators.
· UK says 50 million face masks it bought might not be safe →
“Each of those contracts has revealed real cause for alarm,” he said.
· Macron visits traumatised Lebanon after deadly mega-blast →
“Lebanon is not alone,” he tweeted on arrival before pledging Paris would coordinate international relief efforts after the colossal blast killed at least 137 people, wounded thousands and caused billions of dollars in damage.
· Party City higher on improving sales trend and reset of capital structure →
Adjusted gross margin rate down 1,860 bps to 19.4%, mainly due to deleveraging from lower sales caused by the temporary closure of stores.
· Emmerdale spoilers: Tracy Metcalfe pregnancy plot hole leaves fans baffled ‘Since when?’ →
Tracy later opened up about her decision to abort previous partner David Metcalfe’s (Matthew Wolfenden) unborn child, which caused further conflict for Nate.
The Pattaya News
· Northern and Northeastern provinces of Thailand are recovering from flooding and damage caused by the Sinlaku storm →
Flash floods and heavy rainfall had battered several areas in Northern and Northeastern Thailand last weekend, causing thousands of homes and fields to be swamped.