|census the population||人口調査|
· Watch: Killer Mike urges protesters to “plot, plan, strategize, organize and mobilize” →
Killer Mike, who noted that he was the son of an Atlanta police officer, called on protesters to take the fight to the ballot box, and use tools like the census to increase their political impact.
· Covid effect: Social security cover for migrant workers on cards →
The data on migration by last residence in India as per Census 2001 shows that the total number of migrants has been 314 million.
· Killer Mike's viral speech cuts to the heart of the nationwide protests →
He wants everyone to complete the census and then bring their anger to the voting booths.
· Reopening Revival? REITs And Homebuilders Add To Rally →
Consistent with the trends that we discussed last week in Signs of V-Shaped Housing Recovery, New Home Sales data released on Tuesday by the U.S. Census Bureau crushed expectations, rising by 0.6% in April to a 619k annualized rate versus consensus estimates of a sharp plunge to 495k.
· Residential areas are no places for these heaters →
The most recent census in 2016 found 116,000 people in Australia are homeless.
· Minneapolis killing shows African Americans face unresolved systemic problems →
Last year, the Census Bureau reported the U.S. had its highest level of income inequality ever.
· A third of Americans report anxiety or depression symptoms during the pandemic →
Not well, according to a new survey from the Census Bureau and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
· What is the way forward in India-Nepal border dispute? →
In a series of articles, Kantipur, Nepal's biggest-selling newspaper, presented the historical evidence: Five British-Indian maps issued between 1819 and 1894 that show Limpiyadhura as the headwaters of the Mahakali; a 1904 letter written by then Prime Minister Rana Chandra Shamsher to village chiefs of the triangle; and evidence of a 1958 voter list and the 1961 census by Nepali authorities in the region.
· Where Fears of Deportation Made the Pandemic Worse →
And, after two years of preparation, she was ready to mobilize an army of staff and volunteers to ensure a historic response level to the U.S. census.
· Malaysia’s Statistics Department foresees recession in the next four to six months →
DOSM’s Wholesale and Retail Trade Census has also found that convenience stores, computer retail sales, security systems, perfumes and cosmetics and internet sales are among the emerging retail industries.