Census в новостях
|census data||Данные переписи|
|census reported||Сообщалось о переписи|
|census the population||Перепись населения|
|census town||Город переписи|
|national census||Национальная перепись|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· ‘Unifying moment’: Campaign aims to amplify Indigenous voice →
The most successful referendum in Australia was in 1967, when more than 90 per cent of the population voted to include Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the national census.
· National reconciliation is closer than we dare imagine →
According to the brilliant Indigenous journalist Stan Grant the last census found the number of Indigenous university students has more than doubled, from 7000 to 15,000-plus.
· Want to bypass Covid containment zones? Try this technology-backed solution →
Moreover, analysing data of existing health infrastructure and census data sets and mapping it to those infected can help policymakers and concerned authorities in identifying Covid-19 containment zones.
· Biden names Julie Chávez Rodríguez, César Chávez's granddaughter, as top Latina on team →
This strategy responds to criticism that Biden allegedly has not done enough to win over Hispanics, which the Census Bureau said exceeds 60 million.
· Small business outlook slowly improving during coronavirus pandemic →
New findings from a weekly U.S. Census survey show that things might be slowly looking up for small businesses — or at least steadying.
· The coronavirus pandemic has new challenges for the self-employed →
Why it matters: The vast majority of U.S. small businesses — 25.7 million in 2017 according to census data — are “nonemployer” companies that are mostly one-person shops.
The China Post
· Rural areas, tribal lands hit hardest by census interruption →
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Even though they’re neighbors, two New Mexico counties couldn’t be further apart in the rate of people answering the 2020 census.
The New York Times
· Contact Tracing for Coronavirus Is Harder Than It Sounds →
Ask any census worker, public opinion pollster or cold caller, and they will tell you the answer to both questions is “not likely.” Indeed, the pickup rate for unfamiliar or unidentified numbers in those circumstances is as low as 6 percent.
The Rio Times
· Rio’s Favelas Record More Covid-19 Deaths Than 14 Brazilian States →
The communities - which, according to the 2010 IBGE (Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics) Census, total 1.4 million people - would be ahead of populous States such as Rio Grande do Sul and Paraná, with more than 10 million inhabitants.