|ceremony was held||式典が開催されました|
The China Post
· AP PHOTOS: Funerals become lonely affairs amid pandemic →
Bermudez did her best, live-streaming the ceremony to friends and family who couldn’t attend.
· So, What Can We Do Now? →
A short outdoor wedding ceremony with a handful of healthy, well-distanced guests?
· 'Reborn' Swiss to drop most virus restrictions on June 6 →
Meanwhile Swiss army reservists attended a demobilisation ceremony in Biere, western Switzerland, as their COVID-19 deployment came to an end.
· Larry Kramer, longtime AIDS activist, dies at 84 →
Kramer married his partner, architect David Webster, in a 2013 ceremony.
· 176 Pakistanis return home from India via Wagah Border amidst travel ban →
The purpose of their trip to India pertained to visiting family, seeking medical treatment and attending religious ceremonies.
The New York Times
· Larry Kramer, Author and Outspoken AIDS Activist, Dies at 84 →
Larry Kramer himself married his partner, Mr. Webster, in 2013, in a ceremony in the intensive care unit of NYU Langone Medical Center, where Mr. Kramer was recovering from surgery for a bowel obstruction.
· Nurse and doctor who cancelled wedding due to coronavirus marry at hospital chapel where they both work →
Rather than postpone their nuptials, the couple decided to move their wedding forward, holding a private wedding ceremony at the St Thomas’ Hospital's Grade II listed chapel, with special permission from the hospital’s chaplaincy team.
· Every episode of Friends, ranked from worst to best →
Joey, who is supposed to officiate the ceremony, is in danger of missing out because he’s trying to shoot a movie scene with a hopelessly drunk co-star.
· A Mask-Wearing Joe Biden Is What Leadership Looks Like →
After two months of quarantining at home, Joe Biden made a public appearance at a Memorial Day ceremony in Delaware on Monday, and like, millions of people across the country, the former vice-president wore a protective mask.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus in N.Y.: Live Updates →
Schools in New Jersey will be allowed to hold outdoor graduation ceremonies in July, Gov.