“Challenge” in the news
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· On a Scottish Isle, Nursing Home Deaths Expose a Covid-19 Scandal →
HC-One said it “faced chronic recruitment challenges,” forcing the home to rely on temporary workers.
· PNB fraud case: Interpol notice against Nirav Modi's brother put up for public viewing again →
RCN is a request to law-enforcement agencies worldwide to locate and provisionally arrest a person pending extradition, surrender or similar legal action.Nehal Modi challenged it before the Commission for Control of Interpol’s Files (CCF), an independent body that ensures that all personal data processed through Interpol’s channels conforms to the rules of the organisation.Any individual can approach it with a request for deletion or correction of information held in the Interpol Information System.
· Women’s Super League season cancelled by Football Association →
“Supporting the welfare of the clubs and players will continue to be our primary concern throughout this process, which also involved a robust and thorough examination of the logistical, operational and financial challenges that the game currently faces.
· ‘What really matters to me now?’: How to maintain motivation during coronavirus pandemic →
Maintaining motivation is becoming an increasing challenge for many people slogging through life curtailed by the coronavirus pandemic.
· Women's Super League and Championship ended with immediate effect →
“Supporting the welfare of the clubs and players will continue to be our primary concern throughout this process, which also involved a robust and thorough examination of the logistical, operational and financial challenges that the game currently faces.”
· Smaller Target puts Big W in crosshairs →
But the benefits will be incremental at best, Woolworths shareholder Argo Investments' managing director Jason Beddow said, as Big W faces many of the same challenges confronting rival Target, primarily around differentiating its product offering away from low-cost leader Kmart.
· Challenges at every turn if NRL wants fans back in stands on July 1 →
But with NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian lukewarm to the idea at best and Queensland counterpart Annastacia Palaszczuk likely to be just as cautious, V'landys will have to find fresh reserves of fairy dust to accomplish his latest challenge.
· Moving account reminds us of our good fortune →
The challenges to teachers thus require a deep understanding of how children learn so they can provide programs to meet the needs of their students.
· COAG preschool review highlights 'adverse' effects of funding uncertainty →
A major challenge highlighted by the report was a looming shortage of qualified early childhood teachers as the sector tries to fill 29,000 job openings over the next five years.
· Celsius: Hold On For The Ride →
We feel we're in a good position, we're already up to 100 distributors and the ones we were talking with and had conversations ongoing and dialog, it was really a challenge because Bang had exclusivity in a lot of contracts that were in place with these distributors.