|climate change||Iklim değişikliği|
|did not change||Değişmedi|
|name change||Isim değişikliği|
|social change||Sosyal değişim|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Maryland worksharing →
Moore said the state has made most of the changes.
· 'Hunger crimes' on the rise in crisis-hit Lebanon →
Walid Ataya, the restaurant owner, said: “They took money from the cash register, even the spare change.
· Wednesday briefing: 'Super-spreading event' closed A&E ward →
The Bank of Japan is due to issue a policy statement but not expected to make any significant changes in its ultra-easy monetary stance.
· 10 of the best novels set in Germany – that will take you there →
Mirroring, to some extent, his own struggle to fit into his bourgeois family as an artist, it portrays the decline of a wealthy German merchant family over four generations as they face modernity, changing mores and, eventually, bankruptcy.
The China Post
· Chaotic protests prompt soul-searching in Portland, Oregon →
Jo Ann Hardesty, the first Black woman on Portland’s City Council, said protesters don’t need to destroy property to effect change but believes the violence is a reaction to a newfound understanding, particularly among white people, about “how abusive the police can be.”
· Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Condemns Anti-Semitism: Be Outraged by Anyone's Injustice →
In a CNN interview, Stephen Jackson was angry and belligerent at being called out: 'I stated I could have changed my words.
· PM Modi to deliver keynote speech at High-Level Segment of UN ECOSOC →
”Against the backdrop of a changing international environment and the unfolding COVID-19 pandemic, the session will focus on critical forces shaping the course of multilateralism and explore ways to bolster the multilateral agenda through strong multilateral leadership, effective international institutions, a broadening of participation and an enhanced focus on global public goods,” the Permanent Mission of India to the UN said in a statement.
· Jamal Crawford Says He's Still Same Player at Age 40 After Signing Nets Contract →
Each one had plenty of hits worth replaying, and as the newest member of the Brooklyn Nets explains in a video by the Players' Tribune, the artist remains the same; only the outcome changes.
The China Post
· Let the good times … hold. Virus recloses New Orleans bars →
“Anytime they changed a compliance rule, we were right there changing with it,” said Cherie Boos, the bar’s manager.
· Profile of a killer: Unraveling the deadly new coronavirus →
When Dr. Sanjay Mukhopadhyay examined autopsy samples from a 77-year-old Oklahoma man, he noted changes to the microscopic sacs in the patient’s lungs.