|free of charge||無料で|
|put in charge||担当する|
· Lawyers say transgender inmate was 'set up' after making #MeToo complaint →
Among them was a charge of possession of a deadly weapon after officers reported her for having a graduation statue in her cell, her complaint says.
· Where are the safest places to travel on holiday this summer? →
However, a recent Foreign Office statement revealed that foreign travellers must pay a $3,000 (£2,400) deposit for “Covid-19 service charges” at the airport upon arrival.
· Police search bushland near Yanchep for clues in Radina Djukich cold case →
Police charged a man last year over the presumed death of 14-year-old Radina Djukich.Credit:Nine News Perth
· Tucker Carlson suggests Sen. Tammy Duckworth, who lost her legs in Iraq, hates America →
The Fox News host then suggested that he is loath to question anyone’s patriotism, saying, “It’s a very strong charge, and we try not ever to make it.”
The Rio Times
· Rio Botanical Garden to Reopen to the Public on Thursday →
According to the institute in charge of the area, activities will .
· TikTok, Facebook, WhatsApp wedged between superpowers →
Protesters have been warned that they may be charged for holding up blank pieces of paper after all pro-independence slogans and chants were banned.
· Gina Prince-Bythewood: 'Films about black women are the hardest to get made' →
Among their most powerful collaborations is Shots Fired, a 2017 miniseries about a racially charged police shooting that is as topical today as it was then.
· Singapore GE: PAP’s Murali Pillai responds to Chee’s call for full-time MP, says he will ‘always prioritise’ Bukit Batok residents →
I would look at the issues and see whether it's a systemic issue, or is it something that is particular to the officer in charge, and we take appropriate measures to deal effectively with the issue,” he said.
· China travel warning: Australians told they may be at risk of arbitrary detention →
Last month China charged two Canadians – the former diplomat Michael Kovrig and the businessman Michael Spavor – with spying.
· Fainu's fight to clear name on course for District Court →
Manase Fainu’s legal battle is set to be committed to the District Court following confirmation he will fight the charges that threaten his promising career.