Charge в новостях
|depth charge||Глубинный заряд|
|free of charge||Бесплатно|
|put in charge||Поставить во главе|
|take charge||Взять на себя ответственность|
|took charge||Взял на себя ответственность|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· ‘We have to take a stand’: crowds call for justice as protests ignite across the US →
The night before, the New York police made more than 70 arrests and citations, according to the NYPD, charging protesters with assault and resisting arrest.
· Trump clarifies Twitter 'shooting' comment over riots in Minneapolis →
The officer, Derek Chauvin, was arrested and charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter.
The New York Times
· George Floyd's Death, Protests, Coronavirus: America Is a Tinderbox →
Floyd’s death came only days after three Georgia men were arrested on charges of pursuing and killing a young black man, Ahmaud Arbery, whom they saw out running.
· Curfew set for Twin Cities after unrest turns into chaos during '48 hours of anarchy' →
Chauvin was taken into custody Friday and faces third-degree murder and manslaughter charges, according to Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman.
The New York Times
· Flynn Discussed Sanctions at Length With Russian Diplomat, Transcripts Show →
The former national security adviser now says he does not remember those discussions as he fights a criminal charge he had previously pleaded guilty to.
Hong Kong Free Press
· For a terrifying glimpse into Hong Kong’s future, look at how China abuses its own national security law →
“Inciting subversion of state power” is a catch-all charge often used against dissidents and activists who speak out against the government.
· George Floyd's death and civil unrest thrust Mayor Jacob Frey into spotlight →
Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer seen kneeling on the neck of George Floyd before his death, was arrested Friday on charges of third-degree murder and manslaughter.
· Biden calls for 'real leadership' after Trump alludes to violence after police killing →
The police officer who pinned Floyd with a knee to the neck before he died has been arrested and charged with third-degree murder, a prosecutor said yesterday.
· Protests over George Floyd's death spread across U.S. →
Chauvin was arrested and charged with murder Friday.