The China Post
· Taiwan gorgeous wild hot springs blow foreigners’ mind! →
Passing by the Xiuluan tribe on the way, Jimmy decided to take the foreigners to seek the wild hot springs hidden in the mountains and experience the charm of Taiwanese hot springs.
· I’ve been ill for months, but I still don't know if it is Covid-19 →
The hospital GP is charm personified.
· Noirmoutier, my desert island paradise in the Vendée →
To me, its charm lay in its simplicity: its whitewashed walls, its concrete floors, its lack of proper plumbing.
· TV for Saturday, June 13 →
This once jolly old thespian’s whodunit set in modern-day Stratford-upon-Avon has lost some of its charm.
· How to have a romantic night in →
Afternoon tea is usually a welcome excuse for female family and friends to get together, but its old-fashioned charm and indulgence can work just as well for a romantic interlude.
· Lockdown listening: classical music and opera to stream at home →
• Garsington Opera has made available its 2019 production of Smetana’s Bartered Bride in a staging our critic declared “full of charm and wit”, as well as its Nozze di Figaro captured in 2017.
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
There is charm in the identification with the boy, who is seen looking into a pool of water, his “heart full of questions”: “Some kids like to play; others just sort of … wait for adulthood.” The queer coding is clear, with its lead little boy an outsider by nature of his unconventional masculinity; but crucially, the sketch is never cruel toward him.
· Your Daily Horoscope for Saturday, June 6 →
However, over the past few months you may have had problems winning a certain someone over know matter how much you've poured on the charm.
· France denies giving refuge to Venezuela's Guaido →
Guaido in January defied a travel ban to visit Europe on a charm offensive to back his bid to oust Maduro, holding talks with French President Emmanuel Macron.