“Cheap” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Rakuten: Attractive Bet On Mobile →
Rakuten has partnered with KDDI to launch an offering at 50% cheaper price than SoftBank and NTT.
· Tesla: How Q2 Could Get Worse →
Of course, Tesla will likely slash prices and come out with more cheaper variants over time, but it was about 15 months of the production ramp before Tesla came out with the mid-range Model 3 variant.
· Hubspot: Showing Strength On All Fronts →
At an 11.8 price-to-sales multiple, the stock is not cheap but it is not trading above historical highs.
· Nissan sees cost of quitting Barcelona at up to $1.7 bil, source says →
The cost of the closure is at the heart of a debate in Spain over the move, with the government saying it would be cheaper to keep the plants operating.
· Menlo Therapeutics: Dip In Share Price Post Zilxi Approval Presents A Good Buying Opportunity →
This is extremely cheap when we're talking about a product already out on the market with no more risks remaining as to its approval.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Infects Famed Research Lab Working on At-Home Test →
The Pasteur Institute in Senegal may be close to producing the kind of cheap, quick, in-home test for the coronavirus that, if it works, could be a game-changer in Africa, and elsewhere.
· Skyline Champion - A Compelling Housing Play →
The way it looks right now, housing prices are remaining stable as cheap money is supporting investments.
· The largest electric plane yet completed its first flight — but it's the batteries that matter →
Proponents boast that electric airplanes are quieter, safer and cheaper to run than fossil fuel planes.
· Buy And Hold Vs. Rotational Strategy: May 2020 Update →
If one owned 100 shares of XYZ initially, they can now sell their SPLV shares and buy 125 shares of XYZ because the price is cheaper.