· As Iraq lockdown chokes off imports, local businesses thrive →
Diversification has been a tall order for a country with a fledgling private sector, under-developed banking system and a weak customs regime that makes it cheaper to import than to produce.
The China Post
· Prices may be rising for world’s cheapest gas in Venezuela →
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — President Nicolás Maduro said Wednesday he’s appointed a team of specialists to consider whether the price of the world’s cheapest gasoline in Venezuela should rise for drivers in the crisis-stricken nation.
· Women might be turned off gyms and health clubs for good: UQ researcher →
Dr Olive said people were finding the cost of virtual classes cheaper in comparison with physical gyms.
The New York Times
· Amazon’s Big Breakdown →
Amazon charges sellers who are part of Fulfillment by Amazon, or F.B.A., by the amount of warehouse space they use, so if they have reliable shipments coming from a manufacturer, it’s cheaper to cut things close.
· Fidelity High Dividend ETF's High Exposure To Cyclical Sectors Will Drag Its Performance In The Current Recessionary Environment →
Therefore, we do not think FDVV is cheap right now.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Briefing: What Happened Today →
While elastomerics have practical challenges, like fitting and cleaning, they have failed to catch on largely because of their industrial look and a general reluctance to consider alternatives to N95s, which had been cheap and plentiful before the coronavirus struck.
· The Proms needs its audience just as we need the Proms →
Of the Royal Albert Hall’s 6,000 seats, 1,400 are kept for music-lovers who buy cheap tickets on the day to stand in the central arena or in the gallery.
· Yext: Avoid At These Levels →
Compared to many other software names, Yext may seem cheap with a P/S of 5.5, but actuality it is not.
· Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. (PSHZF) CEO William Ackman on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we still like what we own and we still think the stocks are cheap.
· Communications Systems: Needs Sustained Bottom-Line Growth To Move The Share Price →
Irrespective of how cheap a potential value play becomes, turning a profit is essential, in our opinion, as it brings stability to the situation.