|catalyzes the chemical||化学物質を触媒する|
· Do you need to wear sunscreen inside? Experts weigh in →
IN THIS ARTICLE Why wear sunscreen indoors | Chemical vs mineral sunscreen | The case against SPF indoors | Best sunscreens of 2020
· Austrian politicians trade accusations over Wirecard →
He is also reported to have had internal documents from Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) about its investigation into the poisoning.
· Spreading rock dust on farms could be a major climate action →
A simple chemical model estimated the rate of weathering for the crushed rock based on the local soil conditions.
· Lithium producers rally as 'where Tesla goes, lithium will follow' →
Share prices of the two companies and most other lithium miners and specialty chemical producers exposed to lithium and other battery metals have been moving up over the past three months.
· Petrobras, distributor suspend imported jet fuel business on quality concerns →
Petrobras (PBR -0.7%) says it has stopped supplying imported jet fuel after chemical tests raised potential problems, a move that caused its BR Distribuidora fuel distributor to suspend the sale of the product.
The New York Times
· ‘Brave New World’ Arrives in the Future It Predicted →
Here’s one: How do you take a nearly 90-year-old novel, a literary crystal ball so dead-on that many of its predictions (chemical birth control, mood stabilizers, genetic engineering) have already come true, and still make it feel like the future?
· Leaked UPSR question papers: Engineer’s conviction, jail term quashed in Kuala Terengganu →
In October 2018, the Kemaman Sessions Court sentenced Prem, who was working at a chemical company in Kemaman, to a three years jail term, after he was found guilty on five counts of possessing several UPSR question papers for Tamil Language, Science and Mathematics stored in his Iphone5.
· Rheumatoid arthritis treatment: Follow this specific diet to alleviate symptoms →
They can provide a range of beneficial effects, such as lowering inflammatory cytokines (chemicals released by the immune system that can cause problems in rheumatoid arthritis patients), reducing joint stiffness and pain, as well as lowering oxidative stress - the ability of the body to counteract or detoxify harmful chemicals.
· The federal agency that’s supposed to protect workers is toothless on Covid-19 →
OSHA’s formal standards on things like systems to protect workers from falls or warning them about hazardous chemicals in the workplace come with citations and hefty fines for organizations that don’t comply.
· The Daily 202: Trump’s move to weaken key environmental law could sideline communities of color →
For decades, developers have deliberately built polluting operations — including trash incinerators, coal stacks and chemical plants — near low-income communities and communities of color.