|across the chest||胸を横切って|
· 'It's like the virus disappeared’: Vulnerable people condemn government decision to lift shielding →
Despite the severity of her condition - and her regular hospitalisation for chest infections and pneumonia - she didn’t automatically make it on to the shielding list and spent three weeks at the start of lockdown applying to be added so she could access priority supermarket delivery slots and PPE for her team of in-house carers.
· Trump campaign demands story retractions on tear gas use →
The most common symptoms of exposure to these chemical agents are burning eyes, blurred vision, a running nose, burning and irritation in the mouth, and chest tightness.
· Lili raises $10M for its freelancer banking app →
Fintech startups amass war chests for the economic downturn
· 'Dangerous': Around the world, police chokeholds are being scrutinised →
The muscular arrest on May 28 in Paris of a black man who was momentarily immobilised face-up with an officer's knee and upper shin pressing down on his jaw, neck and upper chest is among those that have drawn angry comparisons with the killing of Floyd on May 25 in Minneapolis.
The China Post
· “Dangerous:” Around world, police chokeholds scrutinized →
The muscular arrest on May 28 in Paris of a black man who was momentarily immobilized face-up with an officer’s knee and upper shin pressing down on his jaw, neck and upper chest is among those that have drawn angry comparisons with the killing of Floyd on May 25 in Minneapolis.
· Enmity at the gates: Why have rock stars given up on feuding? →
As recently as 15 years ago, bands were merrily bumping chests.
· 'Baby dragons' go on display for the first time in Slovenia →
The rock squeezed my chest from below and above, narrowing to a point where I had to angle my helmeted head to one side to fit through.
The China Post
· ‘Eyes are on you:’ Minneapolis neighbors band to stand guard →
His hands rested casually on the rifle slung across his chest, and a pistol was strapped to his belt.
The Wall Street Journal
· Will Lawyers Act With Honor After Covid? →
A physician friend told me a man in his 60s once called his office reporting chest pains, tingling in his left arm, and shortness of breath.
The New York Times
· Getting a Coronavirus Test: What is the Experience? →
After developing a cough and tightness in his chest one Saturday, he went to the emergency room, because the urgent care center was closed.