|chief engineer||Şef mühendis|
|chief executive||Baş yönetici|
|chief executive officer||Baş yönetici|
|chief minister||Baş bakanı|
|chief of staff||Kurmay başkanı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Pope Benedict XVI health update: Is the former pope ill? →
READ MORE: Francis told to snub Benedict as ex-Vatican chief 'still power hungry'
· Seattle police chief upset after protesters visit her home →
SEATTLE — Seattle’s police chief urged the City Council to tell protesters to stop visiting the homes of elected officials and others during emotional debates over reducing funding for police.
· Pubs in England likely be exempt from any new coronavirus restrictions →
Chief medical officer Chris Whitty previously warned that England was now “near the limit” of the restrictions which can be relaxed without losing control of the virus.
· Elanco Closes Bayer Animal Health Deal, Balancing Pets and Farm →
Elanco Animal Health's merger with Bayer Animal Health will strengthen its portfolio as it becomes an almost equal pet and livestock healthcare business, Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Simmons said.
· 'Balance of Power' Full Show (08/03/2020) →
National Association of Manufacturers CEO Jay Timmons, Kindercare Education CEO Tom Wyatt, Bloomberg Contributor Rick Davis, AGF Investments Chief U.S. Policy Analyst Greg Valliere (Source: Bloomberg)
· Trump says U.S. Treasury should collect ‘very substantial’ portion of TikTok sale to American firm →
The company has been positioning itself as a friend to the U.S. this year, emphasizing that it has 1,500 employees in the country and even hiring former Disney executive Kevin Mayer to serve as its U.S. chief executive.
· Mercury General Corporation's (MCY) CEO Gabriel Tirador on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On the phone, we have Mr. George Joseph, Chairman; Ted Stalick, Senior Vice President and CFO; Jeff Schroeder, Vice President and Chief Product Officer; and Chris Graves, Vice President and Chief Investment Officer.
· Coronavirus: Leaked data reveals tens of thousands of NHS patients waiting a year for treatment →
Concern over long waits for treatment is shared at the highest levels of the health service, with hospital bosses being instructed to get back to “near-normal” levels of activity by NHS England chief executive Sir Simon Stevens.
· Trump Says U.S. Should Get Cut of Any TikTok Sale Proceeds →
The company said that it decided to continue negotiations following a conversation between Microsoft Chief Executive Satya Nadella and Trump, who tweeted last week that he would seek to ban the app in the U.S.
· When does new Premier League season 2020/21 start, transfer window close date, new rules and more →
PGMOL chief Mike Riley has submitted a VAR review to clubs and any changes will be made in the coming weeks when teams club chiefs meet.