|chief engineer||Şef mühendis|
|chief executive||Baş yönetici|
|chief executive officer||Baş yönetici|
|chief minister||Baş bakanı|
|chief of staff||Kurmay başkanı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Facebook employees say they are ‘caught in an abusive relationship’ with Trump as internal debates over George Floyd protests rage →
Before the meeting, the employees voted in a poll on which questions to ask the chief executive at the meeting, according to internal documents.
The China Post
· New jobs report diminishes GOP appetite for more virus aid →
“Unlike the CARES Act, where we really did need to act in a matter of days, here we have a little bit of luxury of time, but that time is not indefinite,” said Neil Bradley, chief policy officer at the U.S Chamber of Commerce.
· Serco wins Covid-19 test-and-trace contract despite £1m fine →
Serco, whose chief executive is Rupert Soames, grandson of Sir Winston Churchill, is one of a number of companies that has contracts with the Home Office to provide accommodation for asylum seekers.
· Florida Gators Make the Top Five for 2021 Athlete Xavian Sorey Jr. →
The Gators already hold one commitment at outside linebacker in the 2021 recruiting class, in Carrollton's (Ga.) Chief Borders.
· Ainul Mardhiah feeding well, on road to recovery →
“Alhamdulillah, generally Ainul Mardhiah is getting better after the surgery to remove the tumor inside her mouth last year,” he told reporters during Chief Minister Datuk Sulaiman Md Ali’s visit to his house at Taman Desa Molek, Ayer Molek here, today.
· Timo Werner transfer: RB Leipzig chief claims striker’s £54m release clause has not yet been activated →
RB Leipzig chief executive Oliver Mintzlaff has denied that Timo Werner’s release clause has been activated as Chelsea seek to finalise personal terms with the striker.
The New York Times
· How to Navigate Your Community Reopening? Remember the Four C’s →
“Ramping down was easy by comparison, even though it felt hard at the time — we basically flipped a switch,” said Dr. Preeti Malani, an infectious disease expert who is chief health officer for the University of Michigan.
· Number of couples seeking separation advice soars during lockdown →
Anne Hollonds, chief executive officer of The Australian Institute of Family Studies (which has a large study open on COVID-19's impact on family relationships), said it would not be surprising if relationships that were already strained had come apart during social isolation.
· Star's $700,000 payout: The story Paul Gallen didn't want you to read →
It looks innocent enough, but there are four people in the picture: chief executive Justin Pascoe and media man Dan Talintyre – who are not part of the club’s 50-person bubble – spending 30 minutes in a confined area with star halfback Luke Brooks and assistant coach Andrew Webster – who are in the Tigers’ bubble.
· Good habits stave off second wave in NSW three weeks after restrictions relaxed →
NSW Chief Medical Officer Dr Kerry Chant is seeing the results she wanted.Credit:AAP