· Girl dies after being stung by hornets in Terengganu →
She took the children to the Ketengah Jaya Clinic before they were referred to the Dungun Hospital, and then sent to HSNZ.
· Maybe a few movies more? Clint Eastwood turns 90 →
And as a father of eight children and a grandfather many times over, Eastwood will likely have his hands full today — even if he isn’t asking anyone to “make my day.”
· Malaysian boy lives alone in Singapore for months, so that he won’t miss school →
She calculated that renting a room for one child would cost about S$300, plus an allowance of S$400, or about RM$2,150 a month.
· Commentary: Expect higher levels of anxiety and depression when COVID-19 restrictions lift →
For instance, teddy bears have appeared in windows for neighbourhood children to find, with We’re Going On a Bear Hunt Australia connecting more than 20,000 followers on Facebook.
The New York Times
· ‘They’re Just Doing Whatever They Want.’ Few Masks Are Seen as Beach Town Reopens. →
Michael Cantine, who owns Fat Cats Airbrush, which makes personalized T-shirts and toys, said this opening week has been busier than the same time last year because children are out of school.
· Chrissy Teigen says she will donate $200K to bail out protesters →
For years, with every horrific murder of an innocent black man, woman, or child, I have always tried to find the right words to express my condolences and outrage