|church was built||教会が建てられました|
The New York Times
· ‘I Am Scared’: Italian Sex Workers Face Poverty and Illness In the Pandemic →
MILAN — When the mayor of Modica, a Sicilian town known for its chocolates and churches, learned that a sex worker in the area had tested positive for the coronavirus, he immediately started to worry about an outbreak.
The China Post
· Vatican calls for arson investigation at Nicaragua cathedral →
There have been a number of attacks on churches and clergy since that time.
· It is diversity that makes ‘suburban dreams’ come true →
Velma Smith, Falls Church
· U.S. Park Police at work: Shooting an unarmed man. Clubbing protesters. Resisting body cameras. →
This was the agency whose officers, behaving more like storm troopers than responsible law enforcement, attacked peaceful protesters and clubbed working Australian journalists in Lafayette Square, across from the White House, clearing the way for President Trump’s photo op at St. John’s Church in June.
The China Post
· Virginia gov faces new hurdle in bid to remove Lee statue →
Floyd’s death sparked a renewed wave of Confederate monument removals across the U.S., just like a violent 2017 white supremacist rally in Charlottesville before it and a mass shooting at a historic African American church in South Carolina before that.
· Transcript: Morgan Freeman Reads the Last Words of John Lewis →
If we are to survive as one unified nation, we must discover what so readily takes root in our hearts that could rob Mother Emanuel Church in South Carolina of her brightest and best, shoot unwitting concertgoers in Las Vegas and choke to death the hopes and dreams of a gifted violinist like Elijah McClain.
· Pope Benedict XVI health update: Is the former pope ill? →
DON'T MISSPope Francis row: 'Benedict MUST be stopped and Vatican relaxed' - INSIGHTPope Francis: Catholic church 'will FALL' if Benedict's not halted - ANALYSISPope Francis: How Vatican leader came unstuck amid crushing defeat - EXPLAINER
· Elvis Presley and Richard Nixon: The Story Behind Their Famous Handshake Photo →
Between the flashy, dynamic performances by the vocally transcendent gospel singers at church and the time he spent deep in the heart of the Memphis blues scene, he’d spent years steeped in the Black community.
· Breaking: Nathan Hoke, son of Former BYU Great Chris Hoke, Commits to BYU →
Both arrived at BYU in 1994 and then served missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.