“Circular” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Three Sustainable Activewear Brands to Consider for Memorial Day Weekend →
“And at the end of the day, I think that’s what being a human being is all about.” Her long-term goal for BaYou With Love is to offer a take-back program for customers to send back their worn-out clothes to be recycled into new ones, creating a truly circular system.
· Lockdown playlists for every mood, part three: chosen by Bat for Lashes, Neil Tennant, Jason Williamson and Mike Skinner →
Johnny CashA Boy Named SueMy favourite song of all time, with a great circular structure.
· Cobalt Miners News For The Month Of May 2020 →
The rules aim to give the EU a competitive edge in battery sustainability, performance and safety, and to develop a circular economy for all batteries produced or sold in Europe.
· Photos of the week, May 23, 2020 →
Circular Quay and the Manly Ferry today ahead of relaxation of lockdown measures.Credit:Dean Sewell
· Indiana Bones: The archaeologist dogs discovering ancient remains →
Panda, a Belgian Malinois with a “sensitive nose”, according to her handler, Andrea Pintar, had begun exploring the circular leftovers of a tomb when she suddenly froze, her nose pointed towards a stone burial chest.
· Best Memorial Day 2020 tech sales: Smart TVs, laptops and more →
It showcases a circular glass face in a stainless steel casing.
· Robin Wall Kimmerer: 'People can’t understand the world as a gift unless someone shows them how' →
Today she has her long greyish-brown hair pulled loosely back and spilling out on to her shoulders, and she wears circular, woven, patterned earrings.
· Commentary: I miss my regular bar – but I accept I might never get to return, even after circuit breakers are lifted →
Moreover, bars are potential hotbeds of transmission for the virus, as the cluster at Hero’s Bar at Circular Road reminds us.
· Fashion turns to technology to tailor sustainable solutions →
Even before it hit, flagship initiatives by big players such as H&M, which has pledged to use 100 percent recycled or sustainably sourced materials by 2030, are a sign that the fast fashion business is serious about getting greener, but experts say the industry needs to make the shift from a linear to a circular model.
· May bank holiday weekend: Your ultimate BBQ guide →
The cast-iron grate gave a really good sear to all of our tester’s food, and it incorporates a removable circular section, so you can accessorise with a pizza stone, griddle or even a wok, adding real versatility to the meals that you produce.