· Ball Corporation (BLL) CEO John Hayes on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Visit ball.com/sustainability, to learn more about what Ball is doing to advance the circular economy in its operations and across our industries, while also supporting diversity and inclusion initiatives.
· Clean up that pet hair with a Neato robot vacuum on sale for $300 off →
With its unique D-shape design, it also cleans up in corners and along walls better than circular robot vacuums.
· Five of spring/summer 2020's biggest fashion trends that you can buy in the sale right now →
The Instagram-favourite brand boasts a shoe collection chock-full of heeled flip flops, with another three styles available, including a stylish croc embossed finish and a pair that feature a unique circular toe divider – all of which are also in the sale.
The New York Times
· Homes for Sale in Brooklyn, Manhattan and Staten Island →
In Randall Manor: a recently renovated, three-bedroom, two-bath, 1,850-square-foot ranch-style home with a 1,500-square-foot finished basement, two fireplaces, a backyard, a deck and a circular driveway, about an eight-minute drive from the Staten Island Ferry.
· Black hole discovery: Planets 3,000 times the size of Earth could form around black holes →
Blanets could form in the same way regular planets which orbit stars do, when a huge mass of gas and dust begins to collect and begin to form in a circular fashion under its own gravitational pull.
· Civil services 2019 results: UPSC rejects social media questioning, issues clarification on results →
In a circular issued on Thursday, the commission said it has been brought to the notice that some misleading information is circulating regarding less number of recommended candidates against the vacancies indented by the government for the Civil Services Examination, 2019.
· Prince Charles crowned 'King of lockdown' as he swipes title from Princess Anne →
Using data from the Court Circular, researchers found Prince Charles worked more hours and carried out more engagements than his royal counterparts.
· World urgently needs bee-friendly pesticides →
Scientists determined that these qualities are due to cyclotides – circular mini-proteins made by plants, which are potent insecticides and antifungals.
· Black Friday is going to be weird this year — and that’s a good thing →
We wouldn’t be surprised to see AR ad circulars where you can scan QR codes and see special deals and product information on your phone.
· Favourite UK riverside walks: readers’ travel tips →
A tranquil eight-mile stroll takes in a scenic circular route past the gorgeous market town of Melrose, where you can meander through the abbey with an ice-cream.