|citizenship rights||Vatandaşlık hakları|
|dual citizenship||Çift vatandaşlık|
|full citizenship||Tam vatandaşlık|
|granted citizenship||Vatandaşlık verildi|
|honorary citizenship||Fahri vatandaşlık|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Peaceful protest or dangerous subversion: what China’s proposed national security laws mean for Hong Kong →
Countries could band together to offer “pathways for refugee status or citizenship” for Hongkongers fleeing because of these laws, he says, and they could consider enacting Magnitsky-style laws that let them sanction individual lawmakers and officials who enact and give effect to the new laws in Hong Kong.
· Ralph Lauren's (RL) CEO Patrice Louvet on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The pandemic has also highlighted the importance of continuing our journey to integrate citizenship and sustainability into our business.
· Law student shot dead in crossfire of business dispute, court told →
Her father, Ismael, finally secured his British citizenship last year, family friends have said.
The China Post
· Anti-Semitic crime rises in Germany, most from far right →
On Wednesday, police raided more than two dozen homes tied to 31 suspected members of the movement, believed to have been involved with forged passports, driving licenses and citizenship certificates, prosecutors in Stuttgart and Karlsruhe said.
· How India’s Elite Competition Poisoned the Internet →
At polar ends of the political spectrum and with jarringly different viewpoints about India’s identity and ideal citizenship, their elite competition for the subcontinent’s governance is severely impacting Indian democracy by disallowing the free flow and exchange of ideas, opinions, and information.
The China Post
· Nissan-Renault alliance to share more parts, technology →
The Brazilian-born Ghosn holds Lebanese citizenship and Lebanon does not have an extradition treaty with Japan.
· The Isle of Eigg and the possibilities of building a new economy →
A new vision of economic citizenship must be squarely opposed to these politics - defined by your belonging to the community and not the country of your birth.
· We must not let China use COVID as cover for a Hong Kong power grab →
So the UK changed its decision (again) and reinstated full British citizenship for certain key figures – judges, senior police officers, etc – deemed essential to the good governance of the city.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong security law: What is going on in Carrie Lam’s mind? →
With her sumptuous pension from her civil service years and husband and sons with British citizenship, she would have a comfortable life in some English cottage basking in her signature role in the history of Hong Kong.
· Coronavirus in the Pacific: weekly briefing →
Vanuatu: The government’s new chair of the citizenship commission has cited the nation’s passport sale program as the primary reason the country has been able to afford one of the most lavish bailout packages in the Pacific.