|claim to fame||名声を主張する|
· Barcelona and Vidal keep pressure on Real Madrid while Lazio lose again →
“We need to get some more points and claim our title, which is a place in the Champions League,” said Lazio’s coach, Simone Inzaghi.
· 'Historic corruption': Romney slams Trump for commuting sentence of ally Roger Stone →
Some officials pushed back on the claim that the President sees himself as the victim, saying that Mr Trump sees the country as having been victimised by the pandemic.
· Witness K and the Australian spying operation that continues to betray Timor-Leste →
It focused attention on Australia’s hypocritical criticism of China’s South China Sea claims and made a mockery of Australia’s backing of the “international rules-based order”.
· Everton news and transfers - Franck Kessie 'decision', Thiago Silva 'plea', Oussama Idrissi update →
Roberto Martinez believes Carlo Ancelotti must claim a domestic trophy with Everton in order to instill a winning mentality at Goodison Park
· Rumours and threats: what happened when Covid-19 shut our pubs →
Some claimed Wilson had known he was infected before heading out or that he worked in a care home.
· Jessica Mulroney: Meghan Markle's ex-friend's heartbreaking move amid troll clash exposed →
The Duchess of Sussex’s former “bestie” was claimed to have been calling her “non-stop” in a desperate attempt to fix their friendship, according to The Sun.
· PIP: Who is eligible for Personal Independence Payment as new changes announced? →
[EXPLAINER]PIP claim: Charity reveals hopes as DWP promises changes to rules [ANALYSIS]
· Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly responds to Liverpool transfer links and makes future claim →
The Reds have been linked on a number of occasions with a move fore the imposing centre-back, with some reports even claiming his price tag had been lowered after the previously high cost touted would thought to be off-putting for many clubs due to the current financial situation due to the coronavirus pandemic.
· Outlander: Sam Heughan's cheeky spy quip exposed amid James Bond replacement claims →
JUST IN: Sam Heughan's Daniel Craig snub exposed amid James Bond claims
· Supreme Court expands religious freedoms in schools, employment →
Free-exercise claims almost always win, with conservatives consistently backing the cause, Axios' Sam Baker notes.