|buyout clause||Satın alma maddesi|
|main clause||Ana madde|
|relative clause||Bağıl madde|
|release clause||Tahliye şartı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Bengaluru: Sadananda Gowda skips mandatory institutional quarantine, says he is exempted from rules →
Under fire, when Gowda was asked about the institutional quarantine rules for the passengers announced by the Karnataka government, he said that the guidelines are applicable to all citizens, but there are certain exemption clauses for people who hold certain responsible posts.
· From crop tops to tie-dye: how lockdown has liberated men's wardrobes →
The fact we can blame this newly relaxed style on Covid-19 cabin fever has given us a generous get-out clause, too.
· Scottish Gossip: Hearts, Budge, SPFL, Rangers, Aberdeen, Ross County →
And SPFL clubs expect Budge to propose a 14-team Premiership this week with a clause setting up another reconstruction vote next year (Scottish Sun).
· Auto Windscreens owner imposes pay cut on staff unilaterally →
Landau added that if a company was “in genuine serious financial difficulty” courts would likely consider it reasonable to rely on existing clauses in employment contracts to vary terms.
· Opposition leaders across Europe walk coronavirus tightrope →
He refused to put a time limit on special coronavirus legislation that he pushed through parliament in late March, even though the opposition said it would support it if a sunset clause was introduced.
· Covid-19: Why widespread use of Aarogya Setu needed →
On May 11, the government introduced data processing guidelines for Aarogya Setu and added clauses that include potential imprisonment for people found misusing the data.
· Scottish Premiership: Which players will be out of contract? →
Others may well have relegation release clauses.
· 'They will drive me to my next club': Bateman lifts lid on contract saga with Raiders →
Bateman has a clause in his contract that allows him the chance to renegotiate each year.
· With NRL in league of its own, Fox must make it the world game →
This is not a criticism of Fox Sports Australia, because it sub-licenses the coverage to Fox in the US and Sky in the UK via 'best endeavours' clauses.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong’s ‘high degree of autonomy’ wilts under new version of Basic Law →
Because it contains so many grey areas and opt-out clauses, Hong Kong’s Basic Law constitution can easily be manipulated to serve both the appearance of autonomy and the reality of cross-border integration currently underway.