|announced the closure||閉鎖を発表しました|
|following the closure||閉鎖後|
|until its closure||その閉鎖まで|
· Coronavirus Australia news: more freedom as Covid-19 restrictions ease in NSW and Victoria – live updates →
The state’s strict border closure will remain in place.
· 'Shame on you': NFL's Roger Goodell slammed for statement on George Floyd protests →
The closure area runs from Vine Street to South Street, from the Delaware River to the Schuylkill River.
· Retailers already hit by coronavirus board up as US protests rage →
NEW YORK: Retail giant Target shuttered stores across the US as retailers already reeling from closures due to the coronavirus pandemic shut stores amid protests that included looting in many US cities on Sunday (May 31).
· Everi Holdings Could See Renewed Momentum As Nevada Governor Announces Casino Reopenings Starting June 4, 2020 →
Everi Holdings had a solid 2019, but was slammed down by casino closures in March 2020.
The Wall Street Journal
· Retailers and Restaurants Hit in George Floyd Protests, Adding to Coronavirus Damage →
Many retailers and restaurants, already crippled by the coronavirus pandemic, are grappling with damage to their properties and new closures following protests sparked by the death of George Floyd that have sometimes turned violent.