|announced the closure||Kapatıldığını duyurdu|
|following the closure||Kapanıştan sonra|
|temporary closure||Geçici kapatma|
|until closure||Kapanana kadar|
|until its closure||Kapanana kadar|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Ulta Beauty, Inc. (ULTA) CEO Mary Dillon on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Reflecting the impact of store closures, total net sales for the quarter were $1.2 billion.
· Sanderson Farms, Inc. (SAFM) CEO Joe Sanderson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As stated in our 10-Q this morning, the risks and uncertainties for our business created by the COVID-19 pandemic including continued but worsening absentee rates at our facilities, labor shortages, the possible closure of one or more of our facilities, and inability of our contract producers to manage their flocks, supply chain disruptions for feed grains, further changes in customer orders due to shifting consumer patterns, disruptions in logistics and the distribution change for our products, liquidity challenges and a continuing or worsening decline in global commercial activity among others.
· Renault poised to announce 15,000 layoffs worldwide, says union →
That raised concern for some of its factories, including in France, although closures could be politically sensitive.
· Gilgo Beach murders: Authorities identify woman who vanished two decades ago →
“For two decades, Valerie Mack’s family and friends were left searching for answers and while this is not the outcome they wanted, we hope this brings some sense of peace and closure,” Suffolk County Police Commissioner Geraldine Hart said in a statement.
· COVID-19: Retailers struggle amid uncertainties about reopening, recovery of sales →
Some high-profile store closures include Hong Kong-based fashion chain Esprit, which announced in April it was shutting 12 stores here, while Robinsons Singapore said it will close its Jem outlet in August.
· Nissan to close Indonesia, Spain auto plants after losses →
Nissan only mentioned the closure of the Barcelona plant and did not immediately reply to a query about the other two plants.
· Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) CEO Douglas Yearley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
With approximately 40% of our selling communities and 50% of the dollar value of our backlog concentrated in highly impacted markets, including Pennsylvania; New Jersey; New York City and its suburbs; Connecticut; Massachusetts; Michigan; metro Seattle and California, government stay-at-home and business closure orders made it especially challenging to sell, construct, and deliver homes.
· AMERCO (UHAL) CEO Edward Shoen on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Towards the end of March and into April and May, COVID-19 has negatively affected our incoming cash flows through lower self moving equipment rental revenues along with a near total reduction in equipment sales proceeds coming from the closure of the commercial auto auctions.
· Nordstrom sales plunge nearly 40per cent on pandemic-led store closures →
The company said store closures and restructuring led to a US$173 million charge.
· Dollar Tree's (DLTR) CEO Gary Philbin on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The year-over-year improvement was due to the following: Occupancy costs increased approximately 105 basis points as a result of leverage from the comp sales increase and the increased expense in the prior year related to the acceleration and amortization of right-of-use assets from store closures.