Clothing в новостях
|clothing brand||Марка одежды|
|clothing company||Швейная компания|
|clothing line||Линия одежды|
|clothing store||Магазин одежды|
|food and clothing||Еда и одежда|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· Officers Fatally Shot Latino Man Five Times in the Back, Autopsy Says →
In a statement issued the day after the shooting, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said that Mr. Guardado was not recognized as a licensed security officer by the state and that he was not wearing identifiable clothing or a uniform indicating he was working as a security guard.
· Sainsbury’s Tu Clothing launches reusable face masks for adults and children →
Sainsbury’s is the latest big supermarket to launch its own set of reusable face coverings through its Tu Clothing brand, following Aldi and Asda.
· How to get rid of bed bugs: Four simple tips to eradicate them from your bed →
According to the NHS, typical hideouts include on bed frames, mattresses, clothing, furniture, behind pictures and under loose wallpaper.
· One Direction: Liam Payne announces one-off gig - but there's a catch →
DON'T MISS...Billie Eilish speaks out on body-shaming and clothing choices [NEWS]Bohemian Rhapsody 2: Roger Taylor on unlikely Freddie Mercury sequel [INFO]John Deacon: Roger Taylor on last time he saw ‘fragile’ Queen bassist [NEWS]
· Marks and Spencer deal offers £10 off a £10+ spend for Sparks members - do you have it? →
The impressive deal gave the Sparks member £10 off when they spend over £10 on clothing, beauty and homeware either in store or online.
· 13 Best Cami Tank Tops to Buy This Summer →
The piece of clothing typically comes in a selection of primary colors.
The Wall Street Journal
· The Ultimate Guide to the Best Running Gear for Men and Women →
Clothing designed for running once came in a humdrum, mostly white palette.
The New York Times
· Big New Obstacle for Economic Recovery: Child Care Crisis →
If Mr. Segal’s son can attend school only once or twice a week, his wife, who works in a clothing store, would have to significantly reduce her hours.
· Government launches new 'Get Ready for Brexit' campaign →
From 1 January an extra system would be in place involving tariffs on food, clothing and components in addition to the customs, VAT, security and health checks on animal and plant products.
· The billionaire Boohoo family who started with a market stall in Manchester →
Unlike its rival Asos, Boohoo sells only its own clothing, which gives it more control over profit margins and product.