“Coach” in the news
|head football coach|
Publications and example sentences
· 'I haven't touch a bat': Steve Smith returns to training after long break →
Smith said if there were less coaches and other staff on the road with the team, players would simply have to adapt.
· Hong Kong workers report harassment by China →
Coach, Givenchy and Versace have also been forced to apologise for selling clothes with designs that suggested Hong Kong was separate from China.
· Australia’s coronavirus lockdown rules and restrictions explained: how far can I travel, and can I have people over? →
From 15 June, the number of people allowed for these activities will increase to 20 (excluding coaches or training staff).
· Guinness Record: World’s largest online business lesson held for post-Covid era →
It was organised by business coach Vivek Bindra, the founder & CEO of Bada Business, an edtech platform.
The New York Times
· ‘Billions’ Season 5, Episode 5 Recap: Old Men →
“I’m an affectionate person,” he explains to Wendy in a coaching session.
· 'I thought I'd die': Atalanta coach Gasperini reveals he had coronavirus at Valencia →
MILAN, June 1 ― Atalanta coach Gian Piero Gasperini revealed yesterday he thought he would die as he suffered coronavirus symptoms when the Italian team played their Champions League match against Valencia in March.
· From the Archives, 1953: Queen Elizabeth is crowned →
Queen Elizabeth, radiant and smiling, rode in her golden coach of State, through masses of cheering people.
· Thuram, Plea dazzle in Gladbach rout of Union →
“We did what we set out to do,” Gladbach coach Marco Rose said.
· The Big Read: Life after circuit breaker - retail, entertainment and leisure won’t be the same again →
Virgin Active also launched paid programmes on May 11 for digital coaching and virtual personal training.
· Protests and fireworks: Three things from German football →
Marcus Thuram, Jadon Sancho and Weston McKennie joined the protests against racism and police brutality in the US while Bayern Munich and head coach Hansi Flick sent records tumbling as his team stayed seven points clear.