|assistant coach||Teknik direktör yardımcısı|
|basketball coach||Basketbol koçu|
|football coach||Futbol koçu|
|head coach||Baş antrenör|
|head football coach||Kafa futbol koçu|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Maryland's Newest Pledge: "Everything There is Perfect for Me" →
The 6-foot-6, 308-pound lineman had been building a steady relationship with offensive line coach John Reagan for weeks before receiving his official offer on Saturday.
· Breaking: Maryland Flips Committed Offensive Tackle Kyle Long →
After showing interest for weeks, offensive line coach John Reagan extended a new offer to set Maryland up for their first flip and offensive tackle in the 2021 cycle.
· Two Defensive Underclassmen Move to Tight End →
Blount, a 2019 signee, committed to Maryland prior to his senior season under the previous coaching staff and reaffirmed his commitment once head coach Mike Locksley and the new staff joined the program.
· Medifast, Inc. (MED) CEO Dan Chard on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This growth is driven by robust year-over-year and sequential improvements in the number of active earning coaches, with 36,500 coaches at the end of the quarter, which was a new record level.
· Vikings Adjusting to COVID-19 Protocols, Preaching Importance of Responsibility →
Head coach Mike Zimmer said that he starts or ends just about every meeting by reminding his players of the responsibility they have.
· Panthers block fiery loan prop playing against them in NRL first →
Ivan Cleary is one of just three coaches to have loaned players to the stranded Warriors during their Australian stay, but he won't let Hetherington suit up against them in the countdown to the finals.
· The Latest: LPGA reports no positive COVID tests →
In May, Rivers announced he would become the head coach at St. Michael Catholic High School in Fairhope, Alabama, when he retires.
· Basketball Australia sends training squad members for COVID-19 tests →
A selection of players and coaches from Basketball Australia's national teams are awaiting the results of COVID-19 tests after training at the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre during the same period as Melbourne United's players.
· Fan-free playoff hockey still proving plenty intense →
I spoke to several people before this, and they said, ‘Do you think it’s going to be playoff hockey?’” Wild coach Dean Evason said.
· Jon Gruden reportedly tricked Raiders players into thinking he had covid-19 →
That’s according to a report Wednesday by NFL Network, whose Mike Garofalo said he was told that when Raiders players joined a Zoom meeting last week expecting to see their head coach, they instead were greeted by special teams coordinator Rich Bisaccia.