|assistant coach||Teknik direktör yardımcısı|
|basketball coach||Basketbol koçu|
|football coach||Futbol koçu|
|head coach||Baş antrenör|
|head football coach||Kafa futbol koçu|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· NFLPA: 56 Players Have Tested Positive for COVID-19 Since Reporting for Camp →
Players and coaches are tested every day for the first two weeks of training camp as part of a deal the union struck with the league regarding safety protocol.
· AP Was There: Black fists raised at ‘68 Mexico City Olympics →
“When they put me on the stretcher, my coach (Stan Wright) asked me if I wanted to be scratched.
· WNBA: Married coaches Brondello and Lange on living apart in the bubble →
Like the rest of the WNBA, Phoenix Mercury coach Sandy Brondello and husband Olaf Lange, assistant at Chicago Sky, are living in a specially created bubble in Florida, where the shortened 2020 season is being played out without fans.
· The Joint Corp.: Bare Bones Chiropractor Targeting 2x Growth By 2023 →
Treatments are administered by licensed chiropractors (Joint has ~1,500 on its books) who are given one-to-one training and ongoing mentoring and coaching.
· From Sochi to The Show: Marlins' Eddy Alvarez Becomes First Winter Olympic Medalist to Play MLB →
He got the call because his team is still grappling with a coronavirus outbreak that felled 18 players and two coaches.
· Steelers' Mike Tomlin Pleased with Ben Roethlisberger's Elbow Surgery Recovery →
Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin is happy with what he's seen from Ben Roethlisberger in his recovery from elbow surgery.
· Projecting the Maryland Football's Depth Chart Ahead of Fall Camp →
While position coach Elijah Brooks will turn to his pair of veterans to lead the way, freshmen running backs Peny Boone and Isaiah Jacobs also expect to play a key role in the rotation.
· Chris Paul Doesn't Need a Championship to Prove He's a Winner: Unchecked →
Well, they aren’t losing and they are building something, with CP3 taking the lead and helping Shai Gilgeous Alexander come into his own and Billy Donovan get a share of the National Basketball Coaches Association Coach of the Year award.
· Gardner Minshew on Jaguars’ TE Group: ‘I Think It Is a Deep Room’ →
O'Shaughnessy is on the team's Active/Physically Unable to Perform list, but head coach Doug Marrone expressed optimism about his return to the field earlier this week.
· Live scrimmages replace preseason games for Rams to evaluate young players →
Over the years, those three words echoed by football coaches on the field have generally signaled things are about to get real -- meaning defenses will be allowed to take the ball carrier down to the ground and runners given a chance to evade would-be tacklers and score.