|coal industry||Kömür endüstrisi|
|coal miners||Maden işçileri|
|coal mines||Kömür madenleri|
|coal mining||Kömür madenciliği|
|tons of coal||Ton kömür|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'I have no fears': Afro-Latina news anchor Ilia Calderón confronts racism in new memoir →
Her upbringing was so rustic that she used a coal iron to press her school uniform, and she took a boat or a canoe to cross the river to school each day.
· Clean energy agency set for 'real evolution' in post-COVID economy →
CCS can be used to remove the emissions from coal and gas-fired power plants, as well as gas-fired industry such as smelters.
· Revealing a WWI drama: How modern technology is shedding new light on the horrors of submarine warfare →
The Germans primarily used their U-boats to damage the UK's war effort – by seeking to blockade Britain and by trying to prevent the UK transporting vital coal, steel, timber and cement (much of which had to be transported from northern Britain to southern Britain by coastal cargo vessels).
· Peabody posts massive loss on $1.4B coal mine writedown →
Peabody says it impaired the value of its North Antelope Rochelle Mine by $1.42B, driven by lower assumptions for long-term natural gas prices, the timing of coal plant retirements and continued growth from renewable generation.
· Amid Vocal for Local, govt buys more from small businesses than required; these ministries are top buyers →
Among the top ministries with the maximum amount of procurement from MSEs in FY21 so far were Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas procuring goods worth Rs 1,500 crore followed by Ministry of Power (Rs 989.6 crore), Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises (Rs 459.1 crore), Ministry of Defence (Rs 396.3 crore), Ministry of Coal (Rs 308.3 crore), etc.
· Mammoth Energy Services May Drag Its Feet For Some Time →
Since renewables have already surpassed coal as the energy source, its management thinks it can grab some percentage of a substantially grown market in the next five years.
· Dividends By The Numbers In July 2020 →
Several of these firms pay variable dividends that fluctuate with business conditions, which makes these firms' dividend declarations much like canaries in a coal mine for evaluating the relative health of their industries.
The China Post
· Ex-Trump adviser plans book on future of polarized America →
Hill, a British-born coal miner’s daughter who became a U.S. citizen in 2002, worked for Republican and Democratic administrations.
· The Energy 202: BP lays out plan to slash oil and gas production to meet climate goals →
“Some clean energy advocates once embraced gas as a ‘bridge fuel’ that could help economies transition from more polluting fuels, particularly coal, to renewables such as solar and wind power,” the LA Times reports.
The New Republic
· The AFL-CIO’s Untenable Stance on Cops →
As a former president of the United Mine Workers of America and a retired coal miner himself, Trumka knows what it feels like to be targeted by law enforcement.