|form a coalition||連合を形成する|
|formed a coalition||連合を形成した|
· German coalition parties agree €130b stimulus package →
BERLIN, June 4 — Chancellor Angela Merkel’s ruling coalition yesterday agreed a bumper stimulus package to speed up Germany’s recovery from the coronavirus
· Coronavirus live news: Germany reveals major stimulus plan as global cases grow by 100,000 a day →
A €130bn (£116bn) post-lockdown stimulus package has been agreed by the coalition partners running the country, the chancellor Angela Merkel announced.
The Wall Street Journal
· Germany’s Second Coronavirus Stimulus Package Brings Total Support to €1.3 Trillion →
The new bundle, agreed to on Wednesday after extensive talks between Chancellor Angela Merkel’s conservatives and their junior coalition partner, the center-left Social Democrats, included measures worth €130 billion for 2020 and 2021.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
A €130bn (£116bn) post-lockdown stimulus package has been agreed by the coalition partners running Germany.
· 8@eight: ASX could crack 6000 mark as Wall Street rally continues →
German chancellor Angela Merkel said her conservatives and their Social Democrat coalition partners agreed on Wednesday on a stimulus package worth €130 billion ($211 billion) designed to speed up the recovery of Europe's biggest economy from the coronavirus pandemic.
· Barack Obama Holds a Town Hall to Address George Floyd's Killing and America's History of Racist Policing →
That didn't exist back in the 1960s, that kind of broad coalition: the fact that recent surveys have showed that despite some protests having been marred by the actions of a tiny minority that engaged in violence...despite all that, a majority of Americans still think those protests were justified.
The New York Times
· Historic Wins for Women of Color as Nation Protests Systemic Racism →
“Those are groups that are suffering more, but I think what we have at this moment is a coalition that is willing to call it by its name — systemic racism — and a desire to address it.”
· Coronavirus live updates: Australian death in Bali investigated for Covid-19 as Nev Power appears before Senate – latest →
With the March quarter national accounts indicating that Australia has entered the first recession in nearly three decades, the new tranche of economic stimulus designed to create a pipeline of work for the construction sector will be unveiled by the Coalition on Thursday.
· Is Texas in play? New poll suggests Joe Biden has a chance to win Lone Star State →
Suburban women have been fleeing from the coalition Mr Trump cobbled together last time.
· Confusion, long lines at some poll sites as eight US states vote during COVID-19 →
Some polling places in at least four Pennsylvania counties opened late, and some voting machines failed in at least three counties - Philadelphia, Bucks and Lancaster, according to the Pennsylvania Election Protection Coalition voting rights group.