|form a coalition||連合を形成する|
|formed a coalition||連合を形成した|
· In Plain Sight skywriting project targets US culture of incarceration: 'We have a brief moment of clarity' →
The messages were part of In Plain Sight, an artwork by a coalition of 80 artists and activists.
· World War 3 MAPPED: The SIX places where WW3 could break out in 2020 →
On Friday, January 3, the USA undertook a drone airstrike following a series of “orchestrated” attacks on coalition bases in Iraq over the past few months and attacks on the US Embassy in Baghdad, all of which was done on the orders of General Soleimani.
The New York Times
· How Germany Fell Back in Love With Angela Merkel →
Her coalition partner, the Social Democrats, were in disarray, too, hitting historic lows in the polls.
· Virus loans helped entities tied to Trump evangelical allies →
Other program beneficiaries connected to veteran evangelical Trump allies include The Faith & Freedom Coalition, founded by conservative strategist Ralph Reed, which got a loan of between $150,000 and $350,000.
· Auditor-General should investigate council grants, says NSW Opposition →
The NSW Auditor-General is facing Opposition calls to investigate the state government's handling of a council grants program that has been called a Coalition pork barrelling fund.
· Manipur: NPP leaders back as ministers as CM Biren Singh reallocates portfolios after patch-up →
Trouble had started for the BJP-led coalition government in Manipur after the chief minister withdrew ll major portfolios from the his deputy for criticising him at a public function.
· Why Guyana’s political stalemate matters →
The ruling multiparty coalition led by President David Granger has latched on to an observations report by the country’s chief elections official, which said that as many as 115,000 of the approximately 400,000 votes cast in the election should be invalidated and that emigrants and the deceased were registered as having voted.
· Yemen's starving children, grim legacy of six years of war →
The humanitarian situation has worsened since Saudi Arabia intervened in March 2015, leading a coalition in support of government forces against the rebels, who are in turn backed by Riyadh's arch-rival Iran.
· US envoy to Israel: a hardliner on West Bank annexation? →
Netanyahu's centre-right coalition had set July 1 as the date it could begin acting on annexation under the terms detailed in Trump's plan.
The China Post
· US Supreme Court deals blow to Keystone oil pipeline project →
A coalition of 18 states had backed the Trump administration in the case.