|along the coast||海岸沿いに|
|off the coast||海岸沖で|
· SpaceX Nasa launch cancelled at last minute over weather →
Still, beaches and parks along Florida's Space Coast are open again, and hours before the launch, cars and RVs already were lining the causeway in Cape Canaveral.
· Morning mail: teacher's abuse exposed, Trump threatens Twitter, NRL returns →
“It’s probably been the hardest time of my life,” says Tina Case, who runs a family daycare centre on the central coast of NSW.
· HBO Max vs. HBO Go and HBO Now: What makes each service different →
Space Ghost Coast to Coast is waiting for you.
· Trinity Biotech's (TRIB) CEO Ronan O'Caoimh on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our countries are South Africa, Kenya and Ivory Coast, right?
· Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) CEO John Hadjipateras on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And then just one more kind of general market question on possible expensing or just a completion I guess of the Mariner 2 and 2s and kind of coming out of Marcus Hook up there as well as kind of this Pembina project on the West Coast of Canada.
The New York Times
· Tropical Storm Bertha Could Cause Dangerous Flooding in the South →
Earlier this month, Tropical Storm Arthur formed off the coast of Florida and approached North Carolina, making this the sixth year in a row in which a named storm has slipped in before the official start of the season.
· 'The hardest time in my life': how service providers shoulder the burden of free childcare →
Tina Case paints a bleak picture when asked about the last two months at her family daycare service in Woy Woy on the New South Wales central coast.
The New York Times
· Amy Cooper Leveraged Racial Power and Failed →
In Australia, she emerged in Eliza Fraser, who in 1836 was shipwrecked off the east coast and rescued by the Indigenous Butchulla people on K’gari Island.
· The demise of oil may have been greatly exaggerated →
The price of US Gulf Coast 87 octane CBOB - the most liquid wholesale gasoline grade traded in the US - had increased by around 133 per cent as of May 14, from its lowest point this year, according to S&P Global Platts assessments.