|along the coast||Kıyı boyunca|
|east coast||Doğu yakası|
|off the coast||Kıyıdan uzakta|
|south coast||Güney sahili|
|west coast||Batı kıyısı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· To Melbourne, with love: the ultimate streaming list to bring you joy in lockdown →
It feels a bit like a west coast answer to Broad City in that the heart of the show is Isobel and Cam’s friendship, but the other relationships are satisfying too, with insider-y representations of queerness and polyamory, and big bright romances you can’t help barracking for.
· Isaias strengthens back into a hurricane and heads for Carolinas and East Coast →
The storm will then track up the East Coast, with heavy rainfall expected to cause flash flooding through the mid-Atlantic states and bringing storm-force winds to Washington, Philadelphia and New York on Tuesday.
· Queensland police probe documents as infected guard slips through 'loophole' →
The man in his 20s flew from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast on Friday after returning from the Afghanistan capital of Kabul, before travelling by car to his home in Toowoomba, about 230 kilometres away.
· Selwood set to return but travel no excuse for poor form: Scott →
Scott said on Tuesday morning that Charlie Constable (concussion) was the only official omission so far, having been hurt in the nine-point loss to the West Coast Eagles on Saturday night.
The China Post
· Big 12 to allow teams to play 1 nonconference football game →
The Atlantic Coast Conference has opponents set for its 10-game conference schedule and will start the weekend of Sept. 12, but no specific game dates.
The Japan Times
· Typhoon interrupts presence of Chinese ships near Japan islets →
Naha – Chinese coast guard vessels were not spotted Monday near the Japanese-controlled Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea apparently due to the approaching Typhoon Hagupit, ending a 111-day streak of appearances since mid-April, Japan Coast Guard officials said.
· Isaias strengthens into hurricane just before making landfall in Carolinas, heading up East Coast →
HATTERAS ISLAND (North Carolina), Aug 4 — Isaias regained hurricane strength yesterday night just hours before it was due to make landfall in the Carolinas and head up the US East Coast toward Washington, Philadelphia and New York, the National Hurricane Center said.
· Isaias charging into the Carolinas before sweeping up East Coast with heavy rains and high winds →
Hot ocean waters along East Coast are drawing in ‘weird’ fish and supercharging hurricane season
· Yours for $4 million: Mariners could be relocated as owner puts club up for sale →
The Central Coast Mariners may have played their last game in the A-League, with a relocation potentially on the cards after club owner Mike Charlesworth declared he was putting them up for sale.
· Carolinas brace for Isaias as states assess how to plan for storms in a pandemic →
Weather warnings issued to residents along the southeast coast included cautions about power outages and floodwaters, and also about avoiding exposure to the novel coronavirus.