|began to collapse||崩壊し始めた|
|following the collapse||崩壊後|
|until the collapse||崩壊まで|
· Trump wants America looking at the stars as he drags it through the gutter →
Jacobs added: “The whole operation for Donald Trump is to keep your eyeballs moving away from the reality that we’re in a pandemic and the economy has collapsed.
· Cemeteries braced for surge in Covid-19 dead as Mexico readies to reopen →
“The risk is that there will be another substantial rise in the number of cases and that this could cause some hospitals to collapse – and if the hospitals collapse this could put the security and governance of some regions at risk,” Macías warned.
The New York Times
· A Mile-Long Line for Free Food in Geneva, One of World’s Richest Cities →
The worsening impact of the economic collapse on the city’s poor is illustrated by the number of food parcels given away at the stadium last Saturday — 300 more than the previous week.
· Trekking the Sabine Hills: in praise of Italy, summer and freedom →
My partner and I did this walk as part of a longer trip, following in the footsteps of Garibaldi when he tried to march an army from Rome to Venice after the collapse of the liberal Roman republic in 1849.
· The best new online beauty brands →
It seems extraordinarily optimistic to announce major new brand launches in such uncertain times for business, especially when household names are collapsing (RIP Warehouse, beloved purveyors of lovely, affordable dresses with sleeves).
· Music venues are where British culture is born. It's Britain's duty to keep them alive →
If venues collapse, squat parties and raves will fill the void.
· Party memberships of Mahathir and other MPs were 'ceased' as they acted against Bersatu's constitution: Muhyiddin →
Dr Mahathir resigned as prime minister, triggering the collapse of the PH government.
· Silver Miners' Q1 2020 Fundamentals →
So by mid-March as the stock panic flared, silver had collapsed 35.8% in just several weeks!
· Baru Bian explains why he and See Chee How joined Parti Sarawak Bersatu →
Ali, Willie and Baru were among MPs who left PKR before the collapse of the Pakatan Harapan (PH) federal government in February this year.
· June Market Outlook: Big Test Looms In New Month As States Navigate Reopenings →
As the coronavirus shuttered the economy and crude oil stockpiles outran available storage space, futures prices (/CL—candlestick) collapsed.