|began to collapse||Çökmeye başladı|
|economic collapse||Ekonomik çöküş|
|financial collapse||Finansal çöküş|
|following the collapse||Çöküşü takiben|
|until the collapse||Çöküşe kadar|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Saudis to propose relaxing OPEC+ production curbs by 2M bbl/day - WSJ →
Saudi Arabia led a push in April that saw the OPEC+ group cut its collective output by 9.7M bbl/day as oil demand collapsed; delegates say a new Saudi proposal would relax current curbs to 7.7M bbl/day.
The China Post
· Street in New Taipei collapses, nearby residents evacuated →
TAIPEI (CNA) — The New Taipei government has ordered a construction site in Yunghe District to be shut down after it allegedly caused a nearby street to collapse and forced residents in the area to be evacuated.
· Israelis protest against government response to COVID-19 →
Unemployment in Israel has soared to 21 per cent since the country went into partial lockdown in March and aid packages promised by the government have been slow to come through, frustrating Israelis who fear they are on the verge of economic collapse.
· British student who fled to join Isis dies while in jail in Syria →
On hearing the news, his father collapsed.
· Messi tees up victory as Barcelona cling on to fading title hopes →
Victory for Barca means Real Madrid cannot clinch the title on Monday by beating Granada but only an incredible collapse will prevent them putting their name on the trophy later in the week.
· Yankees' Aaron Judge Won't Play in Intrasquad Game Because of Neck Injury →
Judge divulged he had suffered a collapsed lung as well.
· Masahiro Tanaka Plays Catch, Continues to Progress One Week After Line Drive Hits Head →
When Yankees' right-hander Masahiro Tanaka was struck on the side of the head by a line drive last weekend, he collapsed on the mound, laying motionless for several minutes.
· EUR/JPY: Downside Likely As Trader Bias Is Excessive →
In my previous article covering EUR/JPY specifically, I believed that the pair would trade lower to 115 (from the then market price of over 117) owing to expanding Italian-German yield spreads (an indicator of risk to the euro) and lower JPY outflows (owing to a collapse in global rates, making international bond investment less appealing from a Japanese perspective).