· Shifting the goalposts: our new sporting life →
The AFL has a future fund and its own stadium as collateral and has secured a line of credit with local banks, and the NRL has made a Khemlani-like arrangement with a British bank, but the A-League has only the remnants of a pay TV deal and rugby barely even that, and moreover belongs to a club competition spread over five countries.
· National Bank of Greece S.A.'s (NBGIF) CEO Pavlos Mylonas on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But that benefit is not always an interest rate reduction, it is also in terms of other terms such as collaterals, et cetera.
· Invesco Mortgage Capital: 3 Preferred Series Yielding Over 10%, Plus 2 Option Trades →
IVR pledged a total of $19.12B in collateral for the RMBS, CMBS, and CRTs, plus ~$1.9B for the secured loans:
· No, Luckin Coffee Is Not 'Too Cheap' →
That in turn would allow insiders (at least some of whom presumably had knowledge of the scheme) to either sell their shares — as happened in January, in a concurrent secondary offering — or pledge those inflated shares as collateral for loans.
The New York Times
· How Trump’s Tweets Cause Collateral Damage for Families Already in Pain →
They have become the collateral damage of a transactional president and his followers, whose online swarm lingers and continues to unsettle long after Mr. Trump has moved on to the next outrage.
· Vietnamese cops bust US$2.6 billion online gambling ring →
Players buy credit from agents who pay out in cash if they win, or give loans to punters on a losing streak against collateral like motorbikes and other assets.
· Brazilian hospitals are under siege as Bolsonaro laughs off 'the little flu' →
Bolsonaro has said repeatedly the collateral effect of lockdowns would be “much worse” than the virus.
· Surge in deaths in North Darfur raises fears of disastrous Covid-19 outbreak →
“We’ve seen from other crises like Ebola that the collateral effects are massive, we saw that measles went up, that maternal mortality went up, but the Sudanese government in many areas decided to close services,” they said.
· Hoegh LNG Holdings Ltd. (HOLHF) CEO Sveinung J.S. on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The negative development in the first quarter was there for largely driven by significant increase in cash collateral for hedging instruments related to our two NOK-denominated bond loans and Hoegh Galleons expected.
· United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (UAL) CEO Scott Kirby Presents at Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
We've also got over $10 billion of other available collateral, which we could use for the government loan or for other things or for other capital raise if we wanted to.