|colleague and friend||Meslektaşım ve arkadaş|
|former colleague||Eski meslektaşım|
|friend and colleague||Arkadaş ve meslektaş|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· SpaceX Lifts NASA Astronauts to Orbit, Launching New Era of Spaceflight →
NASA selected the two men along with a group of their colleagues to be the first customers of space capsules built by private companies.
· A decade has passed, but the Mavi Marmara killings I saw still shape me →
Consequently, from a journalist's point of view, that has led to my colleagues not just being illegally detained by Israel as I was, it has resulted in seven of them being killed since that time.
· Trump’s policies have enabled police violence against black Americans →
My colleague Matt Yglesias explained how on Twitter — noting that the president’s first attorney general, Jeff Sessions, who was accused of perpetuating racist systems before and during his tenure, announced in February 2017 that the administration would no longer pursue civil rights lawsuits or investigations related to accusations of police misconduct.
· Derek Chauvin: Despite murder charge, FBI inquiry could be more serious for ex-officers in George Floyd killing, experts say →
Law enforcement officers accused of killing people often end up on lesser charges, experts say – but potential federal charges of violating Mr Floyd's civil rights could have even more serious consequences for Derek Chauvin and his former colleagues
· London doesn't always know best: how the north is choosing its own pace out of lockdown →
“A colleague sent me an ad for the Barnard Castle Eye Test beer, the one that BrewDog has brought out,” says the Durham-based teacher.
· The eyes have it: communication and face masks →
I have spent years passing colleagues along corridors, all of us flashing a smile then hastily looking down lest awkwardness should arise.
· English sport to return behind closed doors in June after government green light →
I’ve been talking to my French colleagues, they told me it’s a little bit of a hindrance, it’s stopping your air-flow, but I’m getting my body used to it and I have no problem at all.”
The New York Times
· Live SpaceX NASA Launch Updates →
The astronauts are Robert L. Behnken and Douglas G. Hurley, who have been friends and colleagues since both were selected by NASA to be astronauts in 2000.
· 'Leading without inhibition': Inside the Berejiklian government's rush to reopen →
While she was hard at work, her Australian colleagues were at home receiving the federal government's JobKeeper payment.
· Starting a new job working from home is another level of ‘remote’ →
He is yet to spend a day in the office, or meet any colleagues face-to-face.