|colleague and friend||Meslektaşım ve arkadaş|
|former colleague||Eski meslektaşım|
|friend and colleague||Arkadaş ve meslektaş|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Donaldson Company, Inc. (DCI) CEO Tod Carpenter on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
To my Donaldson colleagues around the world, thank you for everything you do.
· Quarantine: Matt Hancock refuses to be drawn on ‘air bridge’ plans to avoid 14 days of isolation →
“But that is a piece of work that's been done by the Home Office and the DfT and I am not going to tread on the toes of my colleagues no matter how tempting it is.”
The New York Times
· Protests Captured Unfiltered →
My colleague Charlie Warzel, a New York Times Opinion writer and a canny interpreter of how the internet molds our behavior, brought the doom.
· Some senators want to stop police from getting military-grade equipment or weapons →
In a letter to colleagues, he said that police misconduct continues “because police are legally, politically and culturally insulated from consequences for violating the rights of the people whom they have sworn to serve.
· Blackout Tuesday dominates social media as users show solidarity →
Some commercial stations, including Kiss, Magic and Absolute Radio were observing a social media blackout “to stand with the black community to fight against racism and support our presenters, musicians, colleagues and listeners”.
· Transcript: Keith Ellison on George Floyd's Death →
And what I say to my white colleagues and friends is that, like, if you can make this place like a white Wakanda, you know?
· Nigerians go online to demand 'justice' for abuses against women →
Educate your neighbours, friends, colleagues & family members.
· Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.'s (BBW) CEO Sharon Price John on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As you are well aware, globally COVID-19 has disrupted the way families, friends and colleagues interact with each other, including how they shop and what they do for entertainment.
· Forcing MPs back to Westminster betrays the government's real view of parliament →
The main justification given by the government for abolishing hybrid sittings was that MPs could not do their job from their constituencies because they were not able to spontaneously intervene in their colleagues’ speeches.
· Memo from the front lines of a different America →
I shared the thought with my colleagues on the ground, who quickly agreed there was no way that was going to happen.