· Budapest marks anniversary of deadly Danube boat disaster →
The Mermaid sightseeing boat carrying a tour group sank seconds after colliding with the bigger Swiss-registered Viking Sigyn river cruise vessel on May 29 2019.
The China Post
· Hungary commemorates victims of 2019 Danube boat catastrophe →
Commemorations began Friday in Hungary for the first anniversary of an accident on the Danube River in which over two dozen South Korean tourists died after their tour boat collided with a river cruise ship.
· Hungary awards S. Korean rescue officials medals for search efforts in Danube boat sinking →
The divers and officials were dispatched to Budapest after 26 South Korean tourists aboard a sightseeing boat went missing after the vessel collided with a bigger cruise boat on May 29.
· Alien fear led undie-clad man to carjack woman, bite cop, court told →
His erratic driving ended when he collided with a traffic island, throwing the victim from her seat.
· Georgia teacher paralysed in inflatable waterslide accident →
“She was up there playing and what happen was one of the kids ended up colliding with her just in the absolute wrong way,” her husband said.
· Full contact: Australian rugby league back after 2-month break →
With the sound of skin slapping skin and an echoing oomph of air escaping lungs as players collided at pace, the National Rugby League led the charge for elite sports returning to action in Australia.
The New York Times
· Bank Regulator’s Battle With Anti-Redlining Law Comes to an End →
Years before he was comptroller, Mr. Otting collided with the C.R.A.
· Flashpoints on the Periphery: Understanding China’s Neighborhood Opportunism →
Furthermore, in the last week of March, a Chinese fishing boat collided with and damaged a Japanese destroyer in the East China Sea.
· Science news in brief: From black hole boomerangs to deadly praying mantises →
Or maybe a pair of supermassive black holes were colliding.
· At least 20 killed as minibus collides with truck in Mali →
At least 20 people have been killed and 11 seriously injured after a minibus and a truck collided in the south of Mali, the country's transport ministry said on Wednesday.