· Daily Dose of Crimson Tide: Leroy Monsky Sr. →
However, during a practice on the way to California, a lineman pulled the wrong way and collided with Monsky, requiring 25 stitches above his left eye.
· Friday’s Sports in Brief →
The two collided in the final laps, with both cars brushing the wall.
The Japan Times
· Lack of qualified personnel caused 2018 U.S. military aircraft crash off Japan →
In 2016, a different F/A-18 jet and KC-130 tanker collided in the airspace off Okinawa Prefecture during an aerial refueling.
· Trump’s GOP is becoming a Garish Opera of Paranoia →
Everywhere, it seems, reality is colliding with Trump’s fantasies.
· Fireball explosion over Japan as meteor hits atmosphere at 54,000 kilometres per hour →
Night was briefly turned to day in Tokyo when a meteor collided with the Earth's atmosphere at 15 kilometres per second.
· Forensic institute fails to find cause for deadly Stint accident →
An investigation by the forensic institute NFI found nothing to indicate why the vehicle’s brakes apparently failed, causing it to collide with an oncoming train.
· 6 WWE Booking Decisions That Backfired in 2020 →
Jordan Devlin beat Angel Garza for the NXT Cruiserweight Championship at Worlds Collide in January.
· Dual Champ and 2020 MVP Keith Lee Conquers WWE NXT with Main Roster in His Sight →
It saw two of the brand's top talents in Adam Cole and Lee collide with the NXT North American title as well as the NXT Championship up for grabs and had been in the works for some time.
The New York Times
· A Bold Toast That Came True →
“I wanted our worlds to collide,” she said.