Collide в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Woman killed and six injured in high-speed police chase in Chicago →
The squad car also collided with another vehicle, from which all three passengers, a 62-year-old male driver, a 29-year-old and a 44-year-old, woman were injured.
· Curfews have a disturbing racist history →
Government calls for curfews came after spurts of property destruction and violence collided with several nonviolent protests.
The New York Times
· Your Short Film of the Day →
In Germany, Pal pioneered the image of cigarettes parading in military formation like a squadron of Busby Berkeley chorines, but he is best remembered today as the producer of special-effects heavy Cold War science-fiction classics like “Destination Moon,” “When Worlds Collide” and “The War of the Worlds.” A good deal less cataclysmic in its treatment of interplanetary relations, “The Ship of the Ether” is more like the Music of the Spheres as it celebrates the magic of sound traveling through the air.
· 'Bryant...to Shaq!' →
The Blazers' last chance to save the game dies when Smith drives the lane and misses a runner while colliding with O'Neal.
· France cancels 2020 Bastille Day parade over coronavirus →
A year earlier, two motorcyclists from the French national gendarmerie collided during the parade and fighter jets sprayed the colours of the nation's flag in the wrong order.
· Asteroids study: Fascinating! Scientists may have found origin and history of asteroids Bennu and Ryugu →
The statement stated that Bennu and Ryugu are both made of fragments of larger space objects which had shattered after colliding with other objects, and these small fragments rejoined to form these asteroids.
· Phantom Cannes lineup a defiant statement of survival for festival that lives in the imagination →
This is a bold, even defiant statement of survival from Cannes, a festival which refused to countenance the idea of putting its films online (the concept now being considered by Toronto) or delaying until the autumn, which would have meant the unthinkable diplomatic faux pas of colliding with Venice.
· Man arrested after two people hit by car in London’s Sloane Square →
It added in a statement: “Police are on scene in Sloane Square, SW1 where they are dealing with a vehicle which has collided with two people.
· Speeding drunk driver who killed elderly man fled scene and returned to the pub →
He then drove through a red light, narrowly missing colliding with a van, before overtaking on a bend at an estimated speed of 97mph.
· 'Really scary': experts fear protests and police risk accelerating Covid-19 spread →
Two public health emergencies have collided in the United States: the Covid-19 pandemic, and the epidemic of police violence against people of color, particularly black Americans.