|colonial era||Sömürge dönemi|
|colonial government||Sömürge hükümeti|
|colonial period||Sömürge dönemi|
|colonial rule||Sömürge kuralı|
|colonial times||Sömürge zamanları|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Prince William County home sales →
Colonial Dr., 1541, No.
· Beirut explosion: At least 135 killed and 300,000 homeless overnight after Lebanon port blast →
France, the former colonial power in Lebanon, by contrast quickly sent planes filled with rescuers, medical equipment and a mobile clinic.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Times on Aug. 6) →
It is regrettable that the Japanese side is sticking to its position notwithstanding the fact that individual claims for damage inflicted on by Japan during the 1910-45 colonial period cannot be canceled by any treaty between governments.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Herald on Aug. 6) →
As of Tuesday, it became possible for Seoul to take steps to cash in a Japanese firm's seized assets here to compensate Korean victims of forced labor during Japan's 1910-45 colonial rule of the peninsula.
· Adam Scott prepared for the PGA Championship washing golf carts at Caloundra →
Scott took a pass, instead skipping both Colonial and the Memorial — tournaments he typically plays — and instead enjoyed a rare long break at home in Australia.
· The PGA Championship: Predictions and Best Bets for the First Major of 2020 →
At the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial, they just missed out on a top spot score as Colin Morikawa (40/1) lost in a heart-breaker to Daniel Berger in a sudden-death playoff.
The New York Times
· Burna Boy Has the Whole World Listening →
On “African Giant,” Burna Boy pointedly addressed Nigeria’s colonial history and lingering corruption alongside more hedonistic songs.
· UK announces £5m aid and rescue teams to help Lebanon following Beirut explosions →
France, the former colonial power in Lebanon, in contrast, quickly sent planes filled with rescuers, medical equipment and a mobile clinic.
· Revolution on trial: looking back at New Haven's Black Panthers at 50 →
“Looking through state and local New Haven archives, I wanted to assemble a longer spatial narrative to connect these histories of community displacement, state surveillance, land speculation, and resistance that have been formed from the colonial era to the present day luxury condo real estate industry,” says Callender.
· New Guinea has greatest plant diversity of any island in the world, study reveals →
Colonial education was focused on extracting materials and agricultural work, so taxonomic knowledge was limited.