|declined to comment||コメントを拒否しました|
|refused to comment||コメントを拒否しました|
· Amazon asks employees to delete TikTok 'due to security risks' →
Create a commenting name to join the debate
· A Goya boycott has people sharing alternatives for adobo, sazón and more pantry staples →
“And you make a positive comment — all of a sudden, it’s not acceptable.”
· US sets one-day record with more than 60,500 COVID-19 cases →
The comments from the Trump administration's director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases came as Trump has been critical of Fauci and spoken openly about issues on which they disagree.
· Amazon’s homeless shelter faces Seattle crisis, criticism →
An Amazon representative declined to comment on Bezos’ behalf.
· Stamp duty changes: How will they affect Help to Buy customers? New rules revealed today →
She responded to the announcement with the following comments: “We of course welcome the plans announced today to freeze the Stamp Duty costs on any property up to the value of £500k which will not only encourage potential buyers to move on and up the proverbial ladder, but will also help to retain jobs in the real estate sector.