“Commercial” in the news
|critical and commercial|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.'s (BMRN) CEO Jean-Jacques Bienaimé on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Jeff Ajer - Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
· IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP) CEO Valentin Gapontsev on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
It is a near way policy, a country policy, not just company commercial policy.
· iCAD, Inc. (ICAD) CEO Michael Klein on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This effort is designed to further validate the efficacy of Xoft GBM capability and is expected to enhance the commercial viability and adoption of our GBM technology worldwide.
· GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (GNMK) CEO Scott Mendel on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our commercial teams remain focused on driving ePlex placements that will deliver long-term recurring revenue streams.
· BP PLC (BP) CEO Bernard Looney on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We intend to grow our commercial and industrial customer portfolios and balance our electricity generation positions and we aim to double our electricity trading.
· Inogen Inc (INGN) CEO Scott Wilkinson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Have you finalized the commercial rollout of that product?
· Queen snub: Prince Charles' ex employee enters huge fight with palace officials over title →
The move to clamp down on Mr Harrold's business venture comes just months after the Queen refused permission for her grandson, Prince Harry, and his wife, the Duchess of Sussex, to pursue commercial careers alongside official royal duties and to market themselves as 'Sussex Royal'.
· WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) CEO Kevin Fletcher on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Small commercial industrial electric sales were down 8.6% from last year's second quarter.
· Trump Jr. expresses opposition to Alaska mine project →
An environmental review released by the corps last month stated that under normal operations, the alternatives it looked at “would not be expected to have a measurable effect on fish numbers and result in long-term changes to the health of the commercial fisheries in Bristol Bay.”
· Realty Income's (O) CEO Sumit Roy on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Have you seen any operators do that and concerned about increased commercial restrictions that came into place as you kind of saw regional pandemic spikes in July?