“Commercial” in the news
|critical and commercial|
Publications and example sentences
· In Senegal, the struggles of a small airline during coronavirus →
The reason: The company has to ensure its planes meet standards of airworthiness and pilots carry out at least three takeoffs and three landings every three months -- requirements for retaining their commercial flying licences.
· Australia’s coronavirus lockdown rules and restrictions explained: how far can I travel, and can I have people over? →
Public pools are shut, but up to 10 people can swim in a commercial or private pool, with no more than one swimmer per lane.
· Salesforce's (CRM) CEO Marc Benioff on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We saw – we need to deliver several products now to mitigate the spread of the virus and we needed to do it rapidly, not only for our public sector clients, but for our commercial clients as well.
· New outbreak as South Korea reopens, cases surge in Brazil →
The United Food and Commercial Workers union said 30 meatpacking plants have closed at some point since March, resulting in an estimated 40% reduction in pork production and a 25% reduction in beef.
· Golar LNG's (GLNG) CEO Iain Ross on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our FLNG operation is 100% commercial uptime throughout the quarter, with reduced operating costs and stable EBITDA generation.
· US-China tensions: Trump admin may soon expel thousands of Chinese graduate students →
Pompeo notified Congress on Wednesday that Hong Kong is no longer deserving of the preferential trade and commercial status it has enjoyed from the US since it reverted to Chinese rule in 1997.
· HDB to launch 7,800 BTO flats in August sales exercise, services and construction activities to resume →
Other services, such as the signing of tenancy documents and issue of keys for commercial properties will have appointments scheduled from Jun 8 onwards.
· Dell Technologies' (DELL) CEO Management on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
To get more specific on demand, we saw high single-digit order growth for commercial client and double-digit orders growth for notebooks.
· Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) CEO Charlie Giancarlo on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Sales during Q1 to our enterprise and government customers in the United States were solid and growing, while we saw overall weakness in our commercial business.
· George Floyd death: Minneapolis rioters storm police station →
In St. Paul, clouds of smoke hung in the air as police armed with batons and wearing gas masks and body armor kept a watchful eye on protesters along one of the city's main commercial corridors, where firefighters also sprayed water onto a series of small fires.