|critical and commercial||重要かつ商業的|
The New York Times
· How Much Watching Time Do You Have This Weekend? →
“For me to get Noah to a place where he can accept his present and start working on a better future, he has to resolve the trauma from his past,” Karamo Brown says in the first episode, which is true and significant — but also strange to hear in the intonation of a game show host who’s encouraging you to come back after this commercial break.
· Annaly Capital's BV, Dividend, And Valuation Vs. 17 mREIT Peers - Part 1 (Post Q1 2020 Earnings - Very Attractive Valuation) →
1) BXMT: 7.62% trailing twelve-month economic return (different general methodology for valuing commercial whole loans versus most other mortgage-related investments)
· S&P slides lower to end four-day rally →
The hard-hit commercial airline industry also jumped on the news, with the ARCA Airline index gaining 10.1 per cent.
· Change Healthcare Inc. (CHNG) CEO Neil de Crescenzo on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Building upon the relationships we established with this work, we have also signed two significant commercial agreements for ongoing projects with several more being negotiated.
· LexinFintech Holdings Ltd. (LX) CEO Jay Xiao on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I think, if you for example, put commercials out there, ads out there on loans, you're going to have one thing, but we find that with Lehua Card, you're going to have a better returns because you're providing people the ability to go anywhere with it and also to spend on any platforms.
· Kitty Hawk abandons its Flyer project, lays off dozens →
Kitty Hawk boldly promised a commercial version would be available by year’s end, despite showing off a vehicle that looked more like a DIY project than something close to ready for consumers.
· Parke Bancorp: Superior Operational Efficiency →
Parke Bancorp Inc. (PKBK:NASDAQ) is a regional commercial bank operating out of New Jersey and Philadelphia.
· The J. M. Smucker Company (SJM) CEO Mark Smucker on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Third is to harness our full suite of capabilities to improve our commercial execution and build competitive advantage.
· The Toro's (TTC) CEO Rick Olson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The declines were most pronounced in commercial golf and grounds, which saw fewer shipments of turf equipments and irrigation products.
The New York Times
· ‘Europe Finally Got the Message’: Leaders Act Together on Stimulus →
That is on top of stimulus measures already in place, including a program that allows commercial banks to borrow money from the central bank at a rate of minus 1 percent, if they promise to lend the money on to other customers and meet certain other conditions.