|conspiracy to commit||犯す陰謀|
|did not commit||コミットしなかった|
· Plan to demolish and rebuild historic Chinatown building divides community →
The demolition process is already underway and expected to be completed by October, he said, but the city remains committed to reinstating the five tenant organizations in the new property.
· 9 movies and shows that explain how America’s justice system got this way →
Part of the series is concerned with discerning what really happened to Meili, but the rest considers the crime committed against the five young men.
The New York Times
· Justice Is About More Than the Killing of George Floyd →
The Times is committed to publishing a diversity of letters to the editor.
· US activist sues former Egyptian prime minister over arrest and torture →
Guards at one prison encouraged him to commit suicide, and left him alone in a cell with a decomposing corpse.
· People are running over George Floyd protesters. Are far-right memes to blame? →
I want to be clear about something: Are you saying that the police officers who ran over protesters with their vehicles were committing terror attacks?
· Corbyn questions impartiality of body conducting antisemitism inquiry →
It is seeking to establish whether the party committed unlawful acts and whether it has responded to complaints of unlawful acts in a lawful, efficient and effective manner.
· MOGU Inc. (MOGU) CEO Shark Qi Chen on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are committed to continuously strengthening the connection between users and the LVB hosts.
· EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG) CEO Bill Thomas Presents at AllianceBernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And so, we are totally committed to not spending money unless we generate return.
· The charges against former Minnesota police officer Derek Chauvin, explained →
Similarly, former Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor, who was eventually convicted of murdering Justine Damond, committed this crime on July 15, 2017.