Commit в новостях
|commit murder||Совершить убийство|
|commit suicide||Покончить жизнь самоубийством|
|conspiracy to commit||Заговор с целью совершения|
|did not commit||Не совершал|
|not commit||Не совершать|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Mr. Cooper Group: Extreme Delinquency Rate Masks Value Opportunity →
If the second-wave of COVID cases results in more homeowners entering into a forbearance, it would likely result in more liquidity demands on Cooper than it can commit to.
· Fox’s Carlson criticizes ex-writer, ‘self-righteous’ critics →
“When we pose as blameless in order to hurt other people, we are committing the gravest sin of all,” the Fox host said on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”
· California man charged with hate crime after driving into Black crowd →
A Southern California man was charged Monday with assault and committing a hate crime after allegedly driving his car into a crowd of Black people last month, authorities said Monday.
· Indians, other teams pressured after Redskins drop nickname →
When the Redskins announced their review earlier this month, the Indians released a statement within hours of Washington’s that said, “we are committed to engaging our community and appropriate stakeholders to determine the best path forward with regard to our team name.”
· Four-Star OT Logan Taylor to Announce Commitment Friday →
If Taylor decides to commit to Carolina will be the second offensive tackle to do so -- Eli Sutton of Tennessee committed earlier this year.
The New York Times
· Tucker Carlson to Take ‘Long-Planned’ Vacation After Writer’s Resignation →
When we pose as blameless in order to hurt other people, we are committing the gravest sin of all, and we will be punished for it, there’s no question.”
The New York Times
· South Korea’s Women Are Still Waiting for Justice →
The Times is committed to publishing a diversity of letters to the editor.
· Libya small businesses struggle to rebuild after waves of unrest →
Sharkassi believes small and medium enterprises (SMES) can be a vector for development -- providing the state commits to diversifying the economy away from oil income and encouraging private enterprise.
· If we are to live with COVID-19 then Australia’s leaders need to tell us what that means →
Eight billion dollars has been committed by the Commonwealth alone to fortifying the health system.
· Despite Delay, Jordan Poole Still High on Wolfpack →
In an exclusive interview with SI All Wolfpack, Poole discusses his decision to wait before committing, what he's been doing to stay busy during the coronavirus crisis and his interest in State -- which he said remains as strong as ever.