|commit murder||Cinayet işlemek|
|commit suicide||Intihar etmek|
|conspiracy to commit||Taahhüt etmek için komplo kurmak|
|did not commit||Taahhüt etmedi|
|not commit||Taahhüt etmemek|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 3D Systems' (DDD) CEO Jeffrey Graves on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As the market started to turn down the latter part of the first quarter, due to the pandemic, we were unable to slow down our inventory levels fast enough due to committed lead times with our contract manufacturers and suppliers.
· Toto Wolff confirms Sebastian Vettel talks over 2021 F1 seat →
Meanwhile, Vettel has given an update on his future and says he is in no rush to commit to a team in 2021.
· Bharti Airtel shares slip close to 1% as Kenya expansion hits a snag; should you buy or sell? →
“Kenya is a large and growing market and we remain committed to build a growing profitable business,” said Raghunath Mandava, Airtel Africa CEO and MD.
· Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL) CEO Joseph Ciaffoni on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As you know, our historical practice is to provide annual guidance, and we are not committed to updating guidance on a quarterly basis.
· Nexstar Media Group, Inc (NXST) CEO Perry Sook on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As always, we remain committed to generating free cash flow, actively managing our capital structure, our cost of capital, and our liquidity position to provide the financial flexibility to support our business and enhance shareholder returns as we emerge from the pandemic.
· Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) CEO Mark Benjamin on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We remain committed to our most strategic investments in R&D and sales, all while making responsible capital allocation decisions.
· Satisfied with Mumbai cops' probe in Disha Salian's death: Her father →
According to police, Disha Salian, 28, allegedly committed suicide by jumping from a high-rise building in Malad area here on June 8.
· NiSource Inc. (NI) CEO Joe Hamrock on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our credit ratings from all three major rating agencies are investment grade, and we're committed to maintaining our current investment-grade ratings.
· Poll: Firms grappling with shift in buying behaviour caused by Covid-19 →
“Overall among the respondents 51.8 per cent are committed to business retooling and reengineering, 48.5 per cent say they have developed a business continuity plan to manage crisis and risks, and 39.7 per cent report engaging in more digitalisation; e-commerce and automation.
· Wole Soyinka protests imprisonment of Nigerian humanist Mubarak Bala →
He renounced Islam in 2014, and his family in Kano forcibly committed him to a psychiatric facility for 18 days before he was discharged.