· Arsenal chairman Sir Chips Keswick retires aged 80 →
You can find our Community Guidelines in full here.
· PPE washes up off French coast raising concerns over impact pandemic is having on environment →
While PPE such as face masks is vital in helping to prevent transmission between medics in hospital, there is little evidence to suggest that they work in the wider community.
· Survivors of domestic abuse told to give evidence in person at Commons →
This requirement is unsafe for survivors, especially for women from black minority ethnic communities and those with disabilities.
· American Tower: A Premium For Quality →
Crude Value Insights offers you an investing service and community focused on oil and natural gas.
· Splunk: Strong Prospects For The Foreseeable Future →
Splunk is also trying to foster its user community in the hope they deliver applications that extend the Splunk platform into new use cases.
· House Democrats pull FISA reauthorization bill →
Why it matters: The failure to reauthorize the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) comes as Trump continues to attack the intelligence community, which he claims abused the law to surveil his 2016 campaign and Trump administration officials.
· Pills, mills and bellyaches: how Blackburn out-partied Manchester →
In 1987, Nigel Gilmartin was working as a mobile DJ in Blackburn: weddings, engagements and birthdays at community halls; the shirt-and-tie scene at weekends.